Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 31st, 2019, 07:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yeah, I'm down.
lol forgot to check back after I posted...got busy with something.
I'm still available though. Send link? maybe one of my other maps?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 31st, 2019, 07:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

superfrog vs. Sir H
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:14 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm up for playing! I'm just chillin'

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry guys. I missed the replies! Ended up with Michigan tickets so tailgated and went to a boring game. I do have time Monday evening. 8-10 est. I will need help on how to set up and play on line.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Sorry guys. I missed the replies! Ended up with Michigan tickets so tailgated and went to a boring game. I do have time Monday evening. 8-10 est. I will need help on how to set up and play on line.
I’ve got about an hour. Any takers?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 2nd, 2019, 02:15 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys, I want to try out online HS! I'm trying to figure it all out, but I'd like to get a game in today with anyone who's free! I'll be free anytime before 6:00pm EST
Old September 2nd, 2019, 02:55 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Hey guys, I want to try out online HS! I'm trying to figure it all out, but I'd like to get a game in today with anyone who's free! I'll be free anytime before 6:00pm EST
I'm free to play. I'll send you a PM with a link to the game and instructions on how to sign in.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 02:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just sent him this link, but I'm happy if the two of you want to play first and I'll catch him for a game later.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 03:14 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I just sent him this link, but I'm happy if the two of you want to play first and I'll catch him for a game later.
I can probably play a quick game if we started right now @superfrog - I should have about an hour...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old September 2nd, 2019, 03:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
I can probably play a quick game if we started right now @superfrog - I should have about an hour...
https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...zpzHY0Vupy3soU
Old September 2nd, 2019, 06:04 PM

Anyone else up for games? I’m just chillin all day

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 2nd, 2019, 07:07 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Anyone else up for games? I’m just chillin all day
I'm available for the next 2 hours or so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events