Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which ent-tree is the most oak-ay? (choose 3)
Wood Elemental 10 26.32%
Darkwood Treant Guardian 4 10.53%
Wooden Revenant 8 21.05%
Birch Sentry 0 0%
Enchanted Tree 11 28.95%
Timber Custodian 8 21.05%
Jubokko 6 15.79%
Tsuri Oni 3 7.89%
Elder Oak 6 15.79%
Wise Oak 5 13.16%
Wood Golem 0 0%
Gnarl of Elder 12 31.58%
Entrean the Elder 4 10.53%
Oakshadow 9 23.68%
Arboris 14 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:03 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Springtime Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 4/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
For making cards, have you seen superfrog's tutorial? I haven't tried it, but it looks good and thorough. (Although having two different ones might be nice for when something doesn't work following one of them for whatever reason.)
Here is the link to @superfrog 's tutorial:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=2167496

I have used it to create other customs. It's easy and works great, but when using @Xorlof 's x2cc tool you may need to use Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge or IE. When I used Microsoft Edge or IE the general's symbols did not change when I switched generals so that's why I used Chrome, which worked great. Some time ago someone also had created a .xcf file in GIMP that has multiple layers with all of the generals including all of the AoTP colors. I have used it to make custom cards also and it is pretty easy. I am not sure how to post the .xcf file though for others to use in case it is no longer on the site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards