Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 4th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Confred's Classic Customs - Horrorclix !

Most Recent

Previous
El-Dra-Za (Marro-Ruiner conversion)
Marrden Hydrons
Repulsor Deltamagnus

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; November 1st, 2020 at 09:29 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:17 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Confred's Classic Customs

El-Dra-Za, the Arena of the Planeswalkers Eldrazi Ruiner conversion

and his "Nagrubs"

Controversial LoS identifier, but not only do they pop, but in my lore, the tentacles are sensory agents.

Old March 4th, 2018, 03:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Totally printing these out. Not sure which card is scarier.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 27th, 2018, 11:50 PM

Old December 4th, 2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I'm afraid Targeting Beacon doesn't stack. Besides, unlimited Range +1 is leet.
So I'll update the power to something workable soon.

Old October 31st, 2020, 09:06 PM

A friend sent me a group photo with the description
"Have the party investigate a research lab that locked its self down after the uprising.
Everybody inside went insane from some experiment and resorted to cannibalism. Make me easy targets that pop with blood splatter....except for the ant headed guys, those are spitting acid. ��"

The moment I put this image to paint.net, the custom making juices started kicking in. Below are the results. Enjoy

The first unit to be designed, inspired by the description of blood splattering. The mob attack is a sadistic play on the blood splatter ability. Then as synergies were being baked, I went back and added butter to these also, which stuck out like a sore thumb otherwise.

Bug Heads vs Ant Heads, eh. guess it doesn't matter. Well since the first unit subtracted defense for acid, so do these. I imagined everybody being roughly low level so the special attack only deals 1. Adding the high Attack for Range 1 adds an easy layer of tension and utility. They're the converted assistants to the mad doctors, baked in the form of bonding.

Ah chaff. I thought about these being beastial thugs but also shambling. Their horde power helps the antmen also.

And finally the boss. What could eating brains do? Why not steal orders. But why is his own brain exposed? Asking the real questions. Let's have him be a psychic. Now we can slot that Range 5 which was originally put on the ants.

Patients synergize with Patients and Bug Heads
Bug Heads synergize with Scientists.
Scientists synergize with everybody
Attendants synergize with everybody

Attendants x2 (100), Bug Heads x2 + Patients (100), Scientists x3 + Patients (200), Bug Heads + Patients x3 (100) = 500

Low oomph but synergy

Last edited by Confred; November 1st, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:54 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart
Re: Confred's Classic Customs - Horrorclix !

Would EL-DRA-ZA’s mind pact go in effect before or after you roll the d20?

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards