Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 9th, 2014, 09:54 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Akumaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I hadn't realized it before, but I'm a little disappointed that he isn't Wild. I assume Otonashi's whole "Attack the Wild" thing was because of him, or maybe she only thought he was Wild and that was why her assassination attempt failed in the first place...
I think a lot of people are, and I'm sure they would have made him Wild if that wouldn't have given him Dreadgul bonding. But it would, so I think Terrifying was a good choice.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 07:56 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Mask of Terror clarifications: This affects any squad, even those of Akumaken's own army, correct?

Secondly, when a different figure is targeted (not Akumaken), MoT still applies, correct?
Yes and yes.
I just wanted to point out that it can be advantageous for him to be adjacent to a friendly Deathstalker or Rechet. MoT would increase the chance of rolling all skulls.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old November 23rd, 2014, 08:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Mask of Terror clarifications: This affects any squad, even those of Akumaken's own army, correct?

Secondly, when a different figure is targeted (not Akumaken), MoT still applies, correct?
Yes and yes.
I just wanted to point out that it can be advantageous for him to be adjacent to a friendly Deathstalker or Rechet. MoT would increase the chance of rolling all skulls.
That's a great idea Koolster. I'll keep it in mind the next time we have a 2v2 in our group. Speaking of which... Our last 2 were all FFA's...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 17th, 2016, 01:11 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

I love the design for this figure. I started working on a ninja for Aquilla and Valkrill when I stumbled upon Otonashi's backstory. Any reason you chose to give this unit Mask of Terror?
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:51 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyan View Post
I love the design for this figure. I started working on a ninja for Aquilla and Valkrill when I stumbled upon Otonashi's backstory. Any reason you chose to give this unit Mask of Terror?
I believe that inspiration came from the figure itself.
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's correct.

The goal in each design is to create the iron triangle of theme-mechanics-sculpt. It's a three-way marriage - each point ironbound to the other two points of the triangle - that must work, within the structure of Heroscape. Sometimes, in designing, we take inspiration from the sculpt and move forward from there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 27th, 2016, 06:28 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This guy is kind of a beast surprisingly vs. the right armies. In some of our four player games he has controlled the show as long as his counterstrikes are slightly lucky.
Old November 27th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes but like most Samurai he is also very bad vs. the wrong armies. Although I appreciate any Unique Heroes that don't have any synergies but are still viable. I use him a lot in Dungeon Scenarios.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Yes but like most Samurai he is also very bad vs. the wrong armies. Although I appreciate any Unique Heroes that don't have any synergies but are still viable. I use him a lot in Dungeon Scenarios.

~TAF
He is interesting in that he is good against melee armies, while being bad against traditionally powerful armies of ranged/multiple special attackers. Something that doesn't really need a counter pick.

I dont know that I'd ever pick him in a 1v1 or serious game. But in multiplayer he can easily get rolling with soul counters, maybe get a defense hero glyph etc. Dont think I will ever beat the game someone attacked him with Tornak and he one-shot counter struck him to death when they whiffed and I got full shields on height.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:28 AM

Athallo is surprisingly tart

Just picked this figure up the other day and was going to make a custom card, something to do with samurai bonding most likely. But now I may just print this card, cool idea.

Customs-
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54409
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:24 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I know that he's supposed to be the nemesis of the Samurai, but I'm still sad that he can't really work with Kato Katsuro or any of the Samurai faction. I'm just biased towards the Samurai, but I'd have loved to get another C3V option besides Tomoe Gozen to use in my Samurai-themed armies.

At least he can sometimes lower the attack of enemies, who might decide to attack another Samurai adjacent to it? Well, it's better than nothing. C'est la vie!
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:59 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Going just by what's on his card, Akumaken can't Counter Strike against Samurai, but Samurai can use Counter Strike on him, because he is a Ronin. I've seen too much C3V to not assume this is deliberate, but it seems odd to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs