Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 20th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Ninja's Customs: New Update!

@Ninja Status, I had made a pounce hero card before and came up with the same problem. I would go the route of a failed pounce getting a wound and being placed on an empty adjacent space. If no space is available, destroy the figure. Hope that helps. Cool figure. Also agree that 35 may be a touch low.

With the Fix on the wording for pounce and an increase to 50pts, the figure would be awesome.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 20th, 2016, 02:20 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Ninja Status, I had made a pounce hero card before and came up with the same problem. I would go the route of a failed pounce getting a wound and being placed on an empty adjacent space. If no space is available, destroy the figure. Hope that helps. Cool figure. Also agree that 35 may be a touch low.

With the Fix on the wording for pounce and an increase to 50pts, the figure would be awesome.
Thanks for the word TREX, but I think I'd rather stick with Pounce as it is now; it makes her a gamble-pick, which is more interesting IMO.
Maybe I could raise her base attack to 4 to make her a more ideal draft pick and bump her points to 50?

NS
Old June 21st, 2016, 05:19 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just throwing this out here, I did an alterante version of pounce myself so the unit(s) would not die on a failed pounce, but still leaves them a little vulnerable. You can check it out here on my card for Harley's Babies. Just a thought.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=133
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

New Custom! Kyojin

A Valkrill ninja! Thanks to @Son of Arathorn and @Dad_Scaper for helping me out with the powers/theme. I feel this guy fits the HeroScape universe pretty well. Feedback is always welcome.

Old January 8th, 2017, 09:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Ninja's Customs: New Custom!

I like the powers a lot. Really cool. But I don't think either is worded very well.

The first one needs a marker to keep track of it effectively. Also, as worded, it can work on common heroes. Is that intentional?

The second power confuses me. When does he decide to decline the wound markers? If he does decide that, can he be killed the rest of the round? I think I like it, but it could use some clarification.

Good work
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I suggested the current wording for Fanatical Devotion. I think it's pretty clear that (1) it's optional and (2) once triggered, it may be triggered again throughout that round, at the end of which Kyojin is destroyed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When Kyojin would receive one or more wounds, you may use Fanatical Devotion to ignore those wounds. At the end of each round, if Kyojin used Fanatical Devotion that round, destroy Kyojin. Fanatical Devotion may be used any number of times in a round.

I'm no wording expert, but that reads cleaner to me (although I'm not sure if that last sentence is helpful or not).
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:07 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When Kyojin would receive one or more wounds, you may use Fanatical Devotion to ignore those wounds. At the end of each round, if Kyojin used Fanatical Devotion that round, destroy Kyojin. Fanatical Devotion may be used any number of times in a round.
I agree and like this wording much better (though dropping the last sentence).

Cool power and overall design! I envision loading his army card with order markers and charging him head first into battle, with no fear of getting gunned down before he gets to his target, focused on striking a high priority enemy hero. Makes for a very reckless ninja, perfectly suited for Valkrill.
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

I'm no wording expert, but that reads cleaner to me (although I'm not sure if that last sentence is helpful or not).
I like D_S's first line, and superfrog's second. Maybe a mesh of the two?

Instead of placing wound markers on Kyojin normally, you may use Fanatical Devotion to decline to put any wound markers on Kyojin. At the end of the round, if Kyojin used Fanatical Devotion, destroy Kyojin.

This might be self-indulgent, but that marriage seems to strike close to the old rule: do what the card says, not what it doesn't say. At least, that's the lens that helps me out.

Of course, there's still the question of what sequence certain events take place in. For instance, if Kyojin is standing on the Glyph of Wannok at the end of the round, do you roll for the Glyph, or destroy Kyojin first? I think it's a d20-off, but I'm no editor. And I'm sure there are plenty of corner cases I haven't thought of.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

My "Help With Wurdz" edits are always just suggestions, and if they encourage further changes that please the writer, that's ok with me.

Carry on.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 9th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, I really, really like Kyojin! Really good theme and unique power set. As others have stated though, his abilities could use some rewording. I feel like there's a "If you do" missing somewhere in Fanatical Devotion.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 11th, 2017, 09:48 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kyojin
This is a pretty cool Valrkill ninja. I also think you need counters for Crippling Strike and that it should only work on Unique Heroes. I've contemplated powers like Fanatical Devotion before (for a berserker rage theme) and I like how it's implemented here. I paused over it since there is no more incentive to attack once it is triggered but rounds aren't terribly long so it should work. I like how that couples with his other powers to help him cripple an important hero before he goes.

What happens if Morsbane negates Kyojin after Fanatical Devotion is used? Will he still die at the end of the round?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards