Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 7th, 2011, 12:24 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My painting & mods: 11/12/2021 2 New Images

This thread will contain all of my paint jobs and figure mods. Any write ups for them will be in my Classic or Super custom thread. Anytime I update this thread with a new pic it will be in both its own post and here in the 1st post as well

I never liked Mimring's paint job and when it comes to dragons I am a bit of a D&D traditionalist. So seeing as he is evil and breathes fire here is my Mimring

A gargoyle

A mummy

Last edited by JC McMinis; November 12th, 2021 at 11:50 PM.
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:18 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My repaints and mods Updates 3/15

Added Pics to first post.
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Great work, JC.
Old March 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Cool. Lex Battlesuit is $8? Geesh, I got him in a trade.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 15th, 2011, 07:42 PM

@ Balantai....thanks I am glad you like them.

@ Scapemage...Yeah he's actually like 8.50 at miniature market, cheapest I saw him was 6.99 at strikezoneonline, but is still more than I wanted to pay.
Old March 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

great paint jobs! The figure look excellent.
Old March 19th, 2011, 08:52 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Added Pics to first post.
What is the scale of these figs? Can you take a pic of one of them next to a regular Heroscape or Heroclix fig?

I really like the pose of The Thing (more than Heroclix)..... but I'm pretty particular about scale.

Thanks.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old March 19th, 2011, 02:54 PM

Well scale wise it varies by individual. The Thing for example is spot on, in my opinion, however all the handfull of heroes are roughly the same height so Things figure is just as tall as wolverines. I will post some comparisob pics a little later so you can see.
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:06 PM

Ok heres the comparison shots for EoS

1st we have Heroclix Batman, HoH Thing and official Scape hulk

Next Pic is Heroclix Green Lantern,HoH Green Goblin and Official Scape Silver Surfer

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 19th, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old March 20th, 2011, 10:16 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Ok heres the comparison shots for EoS
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for...

I agree, Thing is spot on....but GG looks a little big.

Btw, paint job is stellar on Thing.

So to get a hold of the HoH Thing, I'm guessing I'm gonna have to blind purchase a couple HoH packs? I haven't seen them (are they hard to find?) .... what are the chances of getting a Thing (ie, are there rarities with HoH?)

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old March 20th, 2011, 01:56 PM

I think there are some that are rarer than others. The come in packs of 8 one of which is hidden in the cardboard insert. I have bought like 4 or 5 packages. I bought ones that I could seeat least 1 character in that I wanted. There were ones I really wanted but have not been able to find, Deadpool mainley because his Heroclix figs are so damn expensive. I do have an extra Thing, Mandarin, and several others EoS if you want to work out some sort of trade.
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:16 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I cannot find the hand full of heroes anywhere. They used to sell them at walmart, but after they remodeled it they stopped carrying them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards