Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

[grammarnazi]

Technically, wherefore means why, or and so, not where.

When Juliet says "wherefore art thou Romeo," she is wondering why he had to be a Montague and not a Capulet, not where he is at the moment.

[/grammarnazi]

Last edited by superfrog; July 3rd, 2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: For what reason=why
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Elaria the Pale is also missing her point value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
[grammarnazi]

Technically, wherefore means why, not where.

When Juliet says "wherefore art thou Romeo," she is wondering why he had to be a Montague and not a Capulet, not where he is at the moment.

[/grammarnazi]
  • For what reason: "she took an ill turn, but wherefore I cannot say".
  • As a result of which: "truly he cared for me, wherefore I title him with all respect".

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 3rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Could an Admin create a list sorted by point value in the OP as well? I know it isn't really necessary but I like browsing the books by point value as well.

EDIT- the Skull Demon is listed under Utgar, it should be Valkrill.
Old July 4th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Deathstrike Thrall, wherefore art though??? (Missing from OP.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
[grammarnazi]

Technically, wherefore means why, or and so, not where.

[/grammarnazi]
You grammarnazi'd him on "wherefore" and didn't correct his spelling of "thou"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:47 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I noticed that after...
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

In the OP under units by general the Skull Demon was accidentally put under Utgar. Someone should move the Skull Demon to Valkrill.
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oops! Fixed, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Could an Admin create a list sorted by point value in the OP as well? I know it isn't really necessary but I like browsing the books by point value as well.

EDIT- the Skull Demon is listed under Utgar, it should be Valkrill.
Oof.

I'll get to it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 6th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Organized the C3V/SoV units by point cost in the spoiler. Could an Admin copy/paste this into the OP?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 6th, 2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: always happy to help
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

On my phone at the moment. I'll swap it in later. Thanks, AV.

edit: Done. Thanks again!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 6th, 2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:31 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I was wondering if my C3V/SoV sculpt polls could be linked to in the community contributions section of each respective unit. The three I have completed so far are the M-43 Resistance Fighters, the Varkaanan Blade Dancers, and the Havech Eradicators. Thank you in advance!

Edit: Wow! I see awesomeunleashed has already put up a link to the Havech Eradicator sculpt poll. That was fast! Hopefully the other ones are up soon.

Last edited by The CEE; August 23rd, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:17 PM

I've created a master thread for the C3V/SoV sculpt polls here. I was hoping it could be stickied just like the official sculpt polls master thread in the official units sub-forum. If that is not possible, could someone at least put up a link in the books to the master thread? Thanks again.
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just an FYI to their respective authors, the book of Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Command Courier, Deathstrike Thrall, Myrddin, Martial La Hire, Elaria tha Pale and Priscus need to be updated with there power rankings.

Edit: Will do D_S

Last edited by infectedsloth; September 5th, 2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: almost forgot, I have to update my champion for a day...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs