Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 1st, 2020, 06:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft R3 til 1

Code:
dompredator		superfrog

Talingul
			Boreos
			10th
Breach
Avernus
			Locksley
			Brigand
Brigand
Brigand
			Bol
			Brigand
Brigand
			Darrak
I played for the lava dunk and it worked.

Turn 1 I moved Darrak into position near Locksley, and Darrak dodged a Breach normal attack while Avernus burned some 10th.

Turn 2 I used Boreos to snatch up Talingul and landed between Darrak and Locksley, next to a tree and three molten lava spaces. The roll was a 16 and Talingul was toast.

From there my two attacks per turn with Brigands were able to beat the remaining constructs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events