Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios

Yes @BiggaBullfrog you are correct...the summoning glyph here will be a major bonus for those podding armies and a huge killer for those armies dependent on certain heroes. I was just so excited about the build and the theme, I didn’t take enough time to consider that point. Simply removing the glyph will still make for a great map build.

Regarding the use of RotV twice for both submissions...yes Bigga you are correct that according to our rules for the contest RotV currently can only be used in one of the submissions. Though, this is a point I think I’ll be bringing up in our private forum for discussion.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios