Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I've been playing Lord of the Rings Online when I have the time. Just a few hours a week but it is always fun to go back.
Speaking of Lord of the rings. Ive been playing the sequel to shadow of mordor, Shadow War on my PS4. I dont play many video games lately even though I have hundreds upon hundreds of them for an array of systems. Shadow war has been pretty fun. I have only played a few days but when I play I completely veg out. Ive gotten to the point where my character is able to brand the orcs to fight for him. I love that in this game there are many more orc and uruk types including olag hai cave trolls. Not only are they awesome to look at and fight. Its really cool that some of the orc captains are olog hais as well. I love how they make the orc captains all look pretty unique. I highly recommend these two games to any lord of the rings fans. The graphics are pretty great too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games