Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:55 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The chris perkins (3-0) {2} v. grey waves (3-0) {9} armies are:
Defense
* Arktos, B-11 Resistance Corps, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Greyspears
Offense
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern
Classic Steamroller
* Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Marro and Mantises
* Marro Stingersx3, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
grey waves chooses who picks first chris perkins chooses who places first
Starting shortly. Matchup is Capuans (Chris) vs Mantises (me).

Edit: I got the win. Some hot attack dice from the Mantises early on let them kill most of the Capuans, and while the dice swung back against me after that, the stingers were able to still able to finish off the remaining Capuans and Crixus. Spartacus killed a few stingers and then Marcu almost managed to claw back the game for Chris after Spartacus died, but a couple of crucial blocked attacks saw me take out Marcu with 2 stingers and a blade dancer remaining. gg! First time I've gone 4-0 in an OHS season.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; November 8th, 2023 at 09:24 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events