Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 6th, 2022, 08:25 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Maybe @dok or @Scytale could help me out?
Best to post that in Ranjit's Book. We can discuss there.

Crap. We had some R&Cs for that set of units ready to post, but I forgot about them. I'll get them approved and posted soon. They include one of those answers. Not sure where you got the Rygarn ruling; it's not really an official ruling unless it comes from the Rules Team.
Old January 7th, 2022, 01:49 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post

Quote:
Q: When a unit that has or had an Order Marker dies, does the Lion of Punjab deactivate?
A: Yes.
When a unit that has/had an OM dies, the Lion of Punjab power becomes deactivated.
I really had a problem with this for a while because it seems to conflict with Rygarn’s ruling for his own Chrono-Key power

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Book of Rygarn View Post

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Quote:
Q: Can you use Chrono-Key to move an order marker from a card whose figures have all been destroyed to a different card?
A: Yes. An army card whose figures have all been destroyed is still in your army.
So I did some research to try to articulate my case that one of these rulings is incorrect. Then I ran across this, and spotted the difference in the wording of their powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
From the Official FAQ:
Quote:
- VALIANT ARMY DEFENSE BONUS : Army With Valiant and Non-Valiant Units
If my non-Valiant figures are destroyed, and only Valiant figures are left on the battlefield, can the 4th Massachusetts Line use their Valiant Army Defense Bonus?
Yes. (Hasbro FAQ)
This ruling tell us that "you control" only includes figures on the battlefield, while "in your army" includes all army cards in your army.
Ranjit's Lion of Punjab power is a "Army Cards you control" power while Rygarn's Chrono-Key power is an "Army Card in your army" power.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 5th, 2022, 04:21 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any update on when we will get the next hero from the mechwarrior heavy box into play testing? I know the original miniature announcement promised at least 3 figures from the box and thus far there’s been 2
Old March 5th, 2022, 04:37 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Is there any update on when we will get the next hero from the mechwarrior heavy box into play testing? I know the original miniature announcement promised at least 3 figures from the box and thus far there’s been 2
Uh...(four have been released through vc: Deltacron, Major J15, Deathcommander mark 3, Executioner 616 and M.A.R.S. is in SOV. The purple one probably isn't gonna be used by C3V and some people are batting around ideas for that to be submitted to SOV but we'll see).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2022, 04:48 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Uh...(four have been released through vc: Deltacron, Major J15, Deathcommander mark 3, Executioner 616 and M.A.R.S. is in SOV. The purple one probably isn't gonna be used by C3V and some people are batting around ideas for that to be submitted to SOV but we'll see).
My bad! I thought executioner and deltacron were from different boxes!! And I thought MARS was rejected by SOV when did it get in?
Old March 5th, 2022, 05:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
My bad! I thought executioner and deltacron were from different boxes!! And I thought MARS was rejected by SOV when did it get in?
It's not in yet, it's been resubmitted and is awaiting voting, currently at 1 yes vote.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2022, 05:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Yet

M.A.R.S. is still in the testing process.

~Dysole, informationally
Old March 8th, 2022, 07:05 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Hi, for the announced Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon. It's the unpainted one ?
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:49 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Hi, for the announced Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon. It's the unpainted one ?
Yes! The one in the photo is unpainted and, as you can tell, it looks pretty great as-is. The painted one is the same sculpt but ridiculously expensive and I only listed it for the sake of completeness.
Old March 8th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good question, @Zeldarck . I added a note to the announcement post.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 9th, 2022, 04:47 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks

it's ordered \o/
Old March 16th, 2022, 07:01 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

Hello- I'm having trouble getting this online custom card maker to work for me the way it used to. Anyone have any ideas? It's not auto saving the text I type in the way it has in the past.

https://www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/x2cc/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs