Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:11 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

One of my favourite games of Heroscape I've ever played.

There was no doubt in my mind at the time that taking the LEA was the right move to make - if I hadn't, Chris would've been able to get 3 attacks of 4 on Augamo the next turn, which had the potential to severely wound or even outright kill him. Unfortunately, the dice in general just weren't in my favour that round. A little bit more offence out of Augamo and things would've been a lot closer.

Overall I think we both played it really well (in my mind Q10 taking Kelda is indeed a 50/50 decision), and the endgame was positively wild. Disappointed that I ended up losing of course, but still a thoroughly enjoyable game. I'll get you next time Chris ��

Edit: Hmm, the emoji's not displaying properly for some reason

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; December 4th, 2021 at 09:32 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports