Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Nope. I'd go Cathar x4 or 10th x4. Mixing just doesn't work.
Really? I think that would be a rather good build. It reminds me of the following build of which I've done quite well with:

AE 110
Marcus 100
x2 Redcoats 150
x2 Romans 100

Total: 460

I've played about a dozen games with that army and I've only lost once.
The Cathar can't bond with Marcus though so you have to waste time positioning him and them instead of just both at the same time.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs