Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 29th, 2023, 12:21 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moving Along

And speaking of that here are the games from today's slate.

Round 2 is on Canary.

The shiftrex v. megasilver (1-0) (4) armies are:
June 2008
* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 10th Regiment of Footx4

* Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Pel the Hill Giant, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5

shiftrex chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (3) v. superfrog (1-0) armies are:
Rygarn's Labyrinth
* Asterios, Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Let Slip the Cyborgs of War
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein, Havech Eradicatorsx5

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The dysole (1) v. chris perkins (1-0) (5) armies are:
Micromachines
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Deathreaversx2, Microcorp Troopersx3
Big Blue (and Estivara too)
* Estivara, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx5

dysole chooses who places first.

The srd717 v. evantage (1-0) armies are:

* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx6 (drop 3)
The Borne Supremacy
* Airborne Elite, Isamu, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4

srd717 chooses who places first.
Old March 30th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Moving Along

The srd717 v. evantage (1-0) armies are:

* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx6 (drop 3)
The Borne Supremacy
* Airborne Elite, Isamu, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4

srd717 chooses who places first.[/QUOTE]

Playing tonight at 8:30 central
Old March 30th, 2023, 12:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Sign up by 3/

Playing vegie tonight at 8pm Pacific.
Old March 30th, 2023, 01:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Playing Grey Waves tonight at 7:30 CST

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 30th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Playing Zackando tonight @7pm CST.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 30th, 2023, 09:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Round 1 by 4/

I did the Peoria crew dirty and started in the L column...but that's okay, it's all part of the strat to lose the first game and get weaker opponents just so I can ride the "quick lane" to the championship ;-P

On a serious note, here was the rundown:
- Couldn't kill Raelin till round 3
- Took too many "loose" engagements against Cathar and gave some free kills
- First 2 Round Stats for Zack were ~55% att 50% def...tough pill to swallow. Got in a hole early and couldn't get out of it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:56 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won a very fun game against Grey Waves. I pretty much turtled on the bottom right corner while GW slowrolled everything up. I did get one or two early pings to go through on Heavies, and developed Heracles on my OM3 of R2 onto the lava 4 hex to block it off from Boiling bloods and threaten Grimnak. Playing only 2 OMs per round on 10th was tough with the Lava, I didn't get a ton of WTF early because of it. OM3 of R3 I sent Heracles in and cleared a path to Grimnak, but lost the initiative and GW blocked with Nerak. Heracles cleared Nerak on OM1 but it took his Labors turn to do it. Seeing Heracles asleep for the rest of the round GW sent Grimnak in and missed the first Chomp, but got it on his OM3. I was able to grab Dagmar and knock off a couple more Heavies leaving GW with only 5 to start the next round. I killed another on my OM 1, and GW Boiled one to get a Grimnak boosted Whirlwind on 3 10th, but only killed one. This left him with 3 only Heavies remaining and with some clutches rolls I was able to clear all 3 on My OM2 and kill the rest of his round. I still had Dagmar and won the init, and WTF took out Grimnak. GW conceded with a 2 life Raelin and 3 life Kuthnak remaining, against my full Raelin and Marcu, and 2 squads of 10th. I was disappointed to not ever get a Heracles attack on Grimnak, but my defense dice were very solid, GW killed more Heavies than 10th with Boiling blood. Very tense game, super fun. gg!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 31st, 2023, 12:29 AM

srd717 Woo who?

Evantage and I just finished up a 3 hour marathon in which his Raelin backed Cathar with shadow and trees rolled 366 defense dice vs Quahon. Back and forth game that came down to an initiative roll late in which Quahon won it and then rolled 4/4 skulls to wipe out the final 3 Cathar allowing my Marro Warriors to close it out. Great game Evan, could have gone either way.
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Crazy game with vegie, he won with a 1-life Rygarn and Isamu.

Key moments:

6 Brute Grut attacks failing against Havechs in one turn.
2-life Q9 rolling 8/11 shields against a 4-skull attack.
2-life Q9 rolling 6/9 shields against a 5-skull attack.
Sleeping Kaemon Awa blocking 4 MW 3v4s.
Full-life Rygarn Temporal Jumping away from 2 Kaemon wounds.
2-life Rygarn rolling 2/3 shields against a 3-skull Marcu attack.
My Isamu rolling 0/2 against Rygarn's final attack.
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:56 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The vegietarian18 (3) v. superfrog (1-0) armies are:
Rygarn's Labyrinth
* Asterios, Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Let Slip the Cyborgs of War
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein, Havech Eradicatorsx5

I beat superfrog in a super close back-and-forth game. Eradicators are very fast, so in round 1 they were in my startzone and we were trading Eradicators for Brute Gruts. In terms of points, that's in favor of the Brute Gruts but superfrog was shutting down the big Eradicator killers of my army. I got an initiative switch in round 2, and used it to clear out a solid amount of Eradicators with Q9. Round 2 ended with Q9 taking 2 wounds from a 5/5 skull roll 5v11.

With my soulborg half dead I had to play much more cautious. I lost round 3 initiative but Q9 held strong with absurd 5v11 blocks, so I charged Asterios forward into the Eradicators. Asterios went down, but bought Q9 some time to kill a few more Eradicators.

Round 4, Q9 brought the Eradicators low, but with Asterios and the Brute Gruts dead he was forced off his 11 defense shadow and jungle perch and fell to attacks of 5v9. The Marro Warriors cleaned out the final few Eradicators, bringing us into a pretty interesting endgame.

vegie: Marro Warriors, 1-life Raelin, Rygarn, Isamu
supefrog: Kaemon, Marcu, Isamu, 1 Eradicator

The Marros had tempo, and took a series of nine 3v4s and 3v5s that only netted one wound on Kaemon. Kaemon took out a few Marro as they worked their way back towards Raelin, and water clones failed. I was forced to switch to Rygarn. Kaemon still had to take out Raelin and the last Marro, so Rygarn used the time to blast Kaemon. Rygarn hit a big Temporal Jump once Kaemon finally turned his attention to him, and hopped to the middle height of the board and blasted Kaemon one last time to take him out.

Then, it was Rygarn vs. Marcu and Isamu and 1 Eradicator, which is a dice game. Someone can run the simulation and find out the odds. Rygarn hit great 2/3 shield blocks when he needed them, survived with 1-life, then killed Marcu to knock off an OM. Superfrog's Isamu failed his first Vanish.

Good game sf.
Old March 31st, 2023, 01:17 AM
This is merely a joke.

Round 2 is on Canary.

The dok v. zackando (1-0) armies are:
Party like it's 2010
* Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx4, Fen Hydra
Cathar Lee Griffin
* Heracles, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4

dok chooses who places first.

The earthling v. boromir96 (1-0) armies are:
Bed, Cath and Beyond
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4, Fen Hydra

* Heracles, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4

earthling chooses who places first.

Round 3 is on Thermal Shock.

The evantage (1-1) v. sir heroscape (0-1) armies are:
The Borne Supremacy
Bloodblades
* Kuthnak, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx6, Ogre Pulverizer

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

Last edited by quozl; March 31st, 2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 09:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It came down to Q9 vs Kuthnak with me and vegie dad and Kuthnak decided to surrender.

Thanks for the game, vegie dad! I was on the ropes with your Boiling Blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events