Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:31 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

Sweet deal. It was a fun day, very glad you hosted. I'm hoping to get my buddy Dave over in a few weeks to play a bit at my place in Woodburn if anyone is interested. Glad the Mage Knight pack is well received. I have many an Augamo I'd be happy to provide for Talingul. I meant to bring at least a couple along. He's one of my favorites to use from that pack.
I do have a couple GIEs but those are I my only constructs. Man, y’all are going to make me want to start getting into VC with all these cool bonding opportunities. Also, I’m always up to play, time allowing. Keep me updated if you guys get together. Woodburn is certainly within my range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers