Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 21st, 2016, 12:24 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Well done IshMel, that has to be it.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 21st, 2016, 09:54 AM

Davomak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Well done IshMel, that has to be it.

This is it! Thanks a lot, guys!

And for what it's worth, this map is a ton of fun to play. Highly recommended.
Old July 27th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GameBear's maps were all fantastic. Shame he's been gone for years now.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:27 PM

Monster Donut Woo who?

If my Wyvern were to drag an enemy unit next to my Greater Ice Elemental, will it Activate Ice Spikes 15?
Old August 2nd, 2016, 10:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Monster Donut , First off, that sounds awesome. The Wyvern Places the figure adjacent to it. On the GIE card it says if an opponent's figure moves adjacent to it the Ice Spikes come out. During a figures turn it moves, but in this instance it is placed. Based off of wording, I would say it would not activate, but if someone could find something official on that it would be an epic move.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:24 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Moving and placing are the same, rules-wise. So yes, ice spikes would trigger.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:07 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, this was discussed and it was ruled that Jotun's throw and the Fire Giant's knockback would both trigger Nakita's ENgagement Strike and GIE's Ice Spikes so I assume it's the same for Wyvern.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 3rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Moving and placing are the same, rules-wise. So yes, ice spikes would trigger.
That's awesome, I didn't know for sure, but that sounds great. I guess it is the same since I was going to use HOSS's yoda to drop figures onto cathar spearmen pikes. Very cool. Thanks for the clarification guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 4th, 2016, 01:29 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

ooo...now that is fun. I'm going to have to try doing this....muahahaha >

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 18th, 2016, 10:51 AM

Danesff is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have a question of worth. I have bought every heroscape wave and expansion and flag bearers and even all the dnd stuff over the course of 10 years and played with them so there is some natural wear. All complete! I even sleeved the cards recently. I am wanting to sell it all but I'm not sure what it's worth or where to sell it. I added it all up and I know I spent 1k dollars on it in total over that decade. Any advice?
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, the standard advice is to split it up and sell it on eBay, if you have the time and energy for that enormous undertaking. We do have a sales & trades subforum here, where you could try to sell it.

You won't get as much bang for your buck if you try to sell it all at once, but with all that stuff, I imagine that's not what you wanted to hear.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 25th, 2016, 06:21 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

A question came up as we played on Can't See the Jungle.

There's a ruin in the dead center of the map. What if I have a really tall figure who towers over the ruin and I want to attack a smaller figure on the other side? Are those two figures adjacent and engaged because they can see each other? Or does LoS not matter when figures are on spaces right next to each other? What if neither figure could see each other due to being smaller than the ruin?

Thanks in advance

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's