Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 19th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Leaf_It's Maps, and Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
There is a Wall Here
I love the novelty factor of this map. You make use of these disparate terrain expansions without having the map look too cacophonous. I realize that you don't recommend it for competitive play, but I wanted to offer one suggestion nonetheless. With the layout of the map, it seems like most of the action will be concentrated by the glyph, and I can imagine it getting very cramped. I'd be curious to see what you could do with the map if you shortened the wall a bit to open the action up.

But if you'd rather leave it as is, I get that too.
As it currently is, a move 6 range 6 can already 1 turn attack the opponents start zone. I don't want to allow that any more that I already am.

Thank you for all the feedback @rednax I appreciate it.
Hmm, perhaps repositioning the the two sets of two columns could help, just to clear up the middle area?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios