Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HelmAverse Super REINFORCEMENTS - Nightcrawler

COUNTER BAMF

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

I am also remember the way Nightcrawler teleported in the movie, that was an awesome scene. I understand exactly now what you had envisioned. I have made my Nightcrawler to have a Swashbuckler Special Attack. He can move 4 space each time without taking leaving engagement attacks. His Attack is 3. As long as you roll a skull, you can keep bouncing around the board and attacking.
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:59 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The links are broken on you Doctor Who customs...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
The links are broken on you Doctor Who customs...
I will get the new links tonight.
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, the Dr. Who customs. I haven't looked at them in some time. I never really incorporated them into the "official" HelmAverse that came along with A3n's updated template some time ago. Maybe I should revisit those 3 cards but if I recall, A3n's own Dr. Who customs thread has some better stuff in it than these three cards. If I remember, I did like how Capt Jack came out, was almost satisfied with the Doctor, but never really keen on Martha. Ah well their worth a look at I guess.

But as for Nightcrawler I think I'm set with the following changes to be made:

-------------------------
DISORIENTATING STRIKE 15
After Nightcrawler teleports another figure with his Mutant Teleport Special Power you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher the figure receives a wound.

BAMF DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, if Nightcrawler rolls at least two shields he blocks all damage and may immediately move using his Mutant Teleport Special Power.

----------------------------------
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:02 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Nice Nighcrawler card. The overall theme and powers really capture the character well. I am tweaking my own Nightcrawler, which is very similar to yours soon. I guess great minds think alike
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:36 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Wow, the Dr. Who customs. I haven't looked at them in some time. I never really incorporated them into the "official" HelmAverse that came along with A3n's updated template some time ago. Maybe I should revisit those 3 cards but if I recall, A3n's own Dr. Who customs thread has some better stuff in it than these three cards. If I remember, I did like how Capt Jack came out, was almost satisfied with the Doctor, but never really keen on Martha. Ah well their worth a look at I guess.

But as for Nightcrawler I think I'm set with the following changes to be made:

-------------------------
DISORIENTATING STRIKE 15
After Nightcrawler teleports another figure with his Mutant Teleport Special Power you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher the figure receives a wound.

BAMF DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, if Nightcrawler rolls at least two shields he blocks all damage and may immediately move using his Mutant Teleport Special Power.

----------------------------------
update made.

New links:

Old January 29th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, those figure choices work really well for those three even without any modifications! Good calls.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM

Yeah they are, although I would definitely paint the Jack's coat dark grey myself . What is the Captain Jack figure?
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hitman, I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2013, 08:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hitman, I believe.
Yup, Tommy Monaghan, star of one of my all time favorite comic series. Seriously, if you haven't checked it out, you're missing something special.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought the Question and Hitman were perfect for the Doctor and Jack. Although I agree that Jack would have benefited from a dark grey painted coat and I did add a little black wash to the Question's face to give him some definition there. No goofy eyes painted like Heroclix normally do, I knid of wish they all had the classic scape washed faces.

The Martha piece isn't great other than she is a black woman with a pony tail that is both cool and hot all at once. Other than that the shades and the dress don't scream Martha. Even the attack pose is a stretch but this is scape and eventually she joined UNIT, fought alongside Torchwood, and went freelance as a mercenary with Mickey. Ah, my write up on her was pretty weak anyway.

Maybe I'll tweak the Doc and Jack to make them fit in the "official" HelmAverse. I don't know if I'll bother giving MArtha the treatment but you never know. Thanks A3n for posting them again, I'll link them in the IP for all to find and laugh at.

I still want to finish my Scarlet Witch that I have buried on this computer somewhere. Hopefully I'll find some time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations