Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Looking forward to this! Maybe you can outline how you see this group in relation to the 3FG, the CHCG24, and your new playtesting exchange group. For a beginner, having a "road map" would be helpful in thinking about where to go for advice.
As for my personal vision for how this particular thread relates to the others: 3FG and CHG24 focus on making your custom the best it can be. They're not necessarily concerned with the canon, or with other thematic concerns. I envision this thread as a place where fans and judges alike could discuss how a unit might or might not fit into the canon.

There are other things that should be discussed here as well, of course, but most of them are handled by 3FG and CHG24.

greygnarl himself (and maybe even some of the other SoV judges), may have other ideas for the purpose of this thread as well.
I agree with this mostly. The other purpose for this thread is that it could make a community custom ala Kheris Fehn to submit to the SoV. That would be something for the future though if enough people were interested.
I hadn't thought of a community custom but it makes sense. We could come up with an idea like the French community did (anti dragon figure), construct a theme for it, construct powers and stats for it, and find a figure for the idea.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards