Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 17th, 2018, 03:26 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Ulfrid Hornwrangler

Does the current pdf link not work? I tried in two separate browsers on two different computers. (Mind you, I've downloaded from here since https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3677 but I believe the OP's link to be nonfunctional and figured I'd report it).
Old July 17th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Try this one. (The site software sometimes adds "&act=down" at the end of urls. Removing that fixes it.)
Old July 17th, 2018, 03:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Your friendly neighborhood mod has fixed the issue.
Old May 29th, 2022, 09:46 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Is there an Ulfrid card that is scaled the same as all the rest? I know he's a dwarf, but his card is like half the size of the others.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Is there an Ulfrid card that is scaled the same as all the rest? I know he's a dwarf, but his card is like half the size of the others.
What do you mean? The card looks right to me? Every C3V card has to be set to 300% to appear to be at full size. This matches the scaling that was used in the officially released PDF files for Agent Skahen and Samuel Brown. I am not aware of a C3V/SoV card PDF that isn't like that.
Old May 30th, 2022, 11:10 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
What do you mean? The card looks right to me? Every C3V card has to be set to 300% to appear to be at full size. This matches the scaling that was used in the officially released PDF files for Agent Skahen and Samuel Brown. I am not aware of a C3V/SoV card PDF that isn't like that.
Not the PDF, the image in the OP.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 30th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Not the PDF, the image in the OP.
Huh... Weird. Yeah, it is smaller. No idea why.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:53 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The OP image looks the same size to me. Maybe it's a browser issue?
Old May 31st, 2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
The OP image looks the same size to me. Maybe it's a browser issue?
I embiggened it and downloaded, same as the others from the same browser, and it's like half size. Was able to work with the PDF, though.

EDIT: Running into a lot of images that are smaller, actually.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; May 31st, 2022 at 05:59 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs