Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 25th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Hello fellow Utahn 'Scapers!
Fairly new to the game (a little under a month), but I'm already having a grand time playing. I understand Utah is one of the last holdouts of a good sized Heroscape player base, and was pumped to see the event page for The Jingle Bell Bash when I joined up here (I'll be losing my matches all day at that, and having a blast doing so!).

Besides the Jingle Bell Bash and the National Heroscape Day events, does anyone get together outside of that? *Would* anyone be interested in getting together outside of that? Don't get me wrong, I love my playgroup (alright, you got me - it's just my brother-in-law, my nephew, and my fiance), but I'd love to play some games with others, trade with others, LEARN from others (as a noob, I'm sure I'm in need of lots of tips), and just make the Utah community that much more tight-knit.

Weekly? Semi-weekly? Monthly? I'm sure there's plenty of game stores in the valley who'd be fine with us using their space, as long as we bought their snacks, right?
I know @Scaperedude has a group - and correct me if I'm wrong - that he regularly plays with outside of tournaments, and I know @BiggaBullfrog was wanting to get together on a more regular basis with Utah 'scapers so I'd talk to them and see what you can put together. Up here in Idaho I just get all the emails of the 'scapers and then send out updated for games we'll be playing (because we play every 2 weeks) and then they let me know if they can all make it. So if someone is going to regularly host/run casual games in Utah...I'd suggest an email sent out regularly giving info (or a post or PM on here). As for me, I have a lot of family in Utah and we travel down frequently enough that I'd totally be down to jump in on a weekend here or there when ya'll have a casual get together.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers