Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 31st, 2023, 08:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Shurrig's Maps- Marauder's Drift 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
This is a new version of my map, Marauder's Drift. I mentioned before that I was planning on updating some of my older maps and this one was always one of my favorites. The idea is pretty similar but I've tried to smooth out the map and shorten the entire thing by about 2 hexes. Hope y'all enjoy!

Marauder's Drift
I missed this. This looks really good!
Old August 31st, 2023, 09:14 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps- Three BoV Remixes

Three new maps! These are for Megasilver's BoV remix contest, though I've gone and made one more than I needed to. These are Siroccold, Blackroot: Redux, and Hideaways and Dieways! Not sure which two I'll submit just yet, but I thought I'd post them while I spend time on making a decision:

Siroccold

Blackroot: Redux

Hideaways and Dieways

Last edited by Shurrig; September 20th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 09:15 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps- Marauder's Drift 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
This is a new version of my map, Marauder's Drift. I mentioned before that I was planning on updating some of my older maps and this one was always one of my favorites. The idea is pretty similar but I've tried to smooth out the map and shorten the entire thing by about 2 hexes. Hope y'all enjoy!

Marauder's Drift
I missed this. This looks really good!
Hey thanks! Appreciate it
Old August 31st, 2023, 11:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, I hope one of them is Siroccold!
Old September 1st, 2023, 10:01 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like Siccorcold the blackroot 2.0 the best

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 1st, 2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I hope one of them is Siroccold!
Haha, Sirocco is DEFINITELY gonna be one of the two. I was way too proud of that name when I came up with it.
Old October 14th, 2023, 12:34 AM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: Valhalla and Frostclaw Citadel

Adding Valhalla and Frostclaw Citadel to my thread! Valhalla was made for Sir Heroscape's Epic Map Building Contest, Where the idea was to create an eye-popping, large-scale, EPIC maps. This map uses a TON of terrain, so much that I may never have enough terrain to make it myself (roughly 5 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 M:tCB, 2 BftU, 4 RttFF, 2 TT, 3 FotA, 2 VW, 2TJ). I wanted to show off everything this game had to offer and provide a fun, thematic scenario that encourages team play, and this map ended up placing 2nd in the contest!

Valhalla (Epic Map Contest)

Scenario
Magical wellsprings grant you and your allies great powers in the battle for Valhalla! Take control and win by having yours or your allied figures on all wellspring spaces (marked cyan) in at least three locations, or win outright by being the last army standing.

Teleportation: Brandar glyphs represent Glyphs of Teleportation. when you place a figure on one of these glyphs you must immediately place them on any other Glyph of Teleportation. You may continue your normal movement after using a Glyph of Teleportation. If a figure is occupying a Glyph of Teleportation you are attempting to teleport to, immediately place that figure onto the glyph you are teleporting from.

Water: When entering water, each move on a water space counts as two spaces.

EDIT: Feel free to use whatever face-up glyphs you'd like for each wellspring. Also, you can probably add the fortress door if you'd like for aesthetic purposes.

Frostclaw Citadel is a map I've been working and reworking over the past couple of months. My goal with this map was to create something that could represent the "coolest" squad in Age of Annihilation, and this version is the first I've felt pretty good about!

Frostclaw Citadel

Last edited by Shurrig; November 4th, 2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old October 14th, 2023, 01:42 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I like the single ladders on each side, nice touch.
Old October 14th, 2023, 01:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

first glance tells me this looks like a solid map. I like how simple and aesthetically pleasing it looks.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I like the single ladders on each side, nice touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
first glance tells me this looks like a solid map. I like how simple and aesthetically pleasing it looks.
Much appreciated y’all! I tried to add more ladders but sound reasoning got the better of me this time
Old November 1st, 2023, 11:53 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: Guts

New map is up! I've also updated Stechavan and added a link to my OHS maps in the OP, which I'll be updating with my new maps in the coming weeks.

Guts

Last edited by Shurrig; November 30th, 2023 at 11:38 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 02:38 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: Crumbling Castle

Crumbling Castle

New map here! This is the 3rd map that I've posted since my return to mapmaking that uses RotV and FotA, but I'm really happy with how this one stands out from the others. I was inspired recently after finding tannergx's Ruins at Fort McAda, a beautiful Rise/Fortress map that uses many battlements and ladders in its build. Those two elements of FotA often get overlooked and underused, so I wanted to see how far I could push it here. Oh, and I added the flag, because why not?

Enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios