Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 25 - Sign Ups Until Aug 22nd 11:59 Eastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Go ahead and count me in
If you want to play, please submit an army using the form in the first post of the thread. Thanks!
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:02 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Go ahead and count me in
If you want to play, please submit an army using the form in the first post of the thread. Thanks!
Will do, At work until ~7:30 tonight but will submit squads later this evening
Old August 22nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just signed up!

Old August 23rd, 2016, 12:58 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 1 is on Desperado.

The superfrog v. dok pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Sudema, Crypt Guardian x2, Otonashi
* Beakface Sneaks x6, Quorik Warwitch, Zelrig
* Crypt Guardian x4, Drow Chainfighter x7, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein
* Eilan Sidhe x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Brunak, Gurei-Oni, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The Sir Heroscape v. BiggaBullfrog pool of armies is:
* Warforged Soldiers x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Kaemon Awa
* Crypt Guardian x3, Sudema, Drow Chainfighter x3, Warden 816
* Anubian Wolves x4, Khosumet the Darklord, Brunak
* MacDirk Warriors x3, Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The Kinseth v. TheSparkleInYourWater pool of armies is:
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Kira Jax
* Wolves of Badru x2, Morgoloth, Marcu Esenwein, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Templar Cavalry x2, Sir Gilbert
* Gorillinators x2, Fyorlag Spiders x3, Sujoah
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, TheSparkleInYourWater chooses who places first.

The Arrow Grut v. Kajoq pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raiders x2, Jotun, Guilty McCreech, Krav Maga Agents
* Airborne Elite, Shades of Bleakwoode x3, Black Wyrmling x2
* Marrden Nagrubs x3, Otonashi, Shiori, Tor-Kul-Na, Krav Maga Agents
* Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Isamu, Othkurik The Black Dragon
Kajoq chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Arrow Grut chooses who places first.

The Dysole v. William099 pool of armies is:
* Major J15, Major X17, Hoplitron x2, Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Marcu Esenwein (drop one)
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Quasatch Hunters x4
* Spartacus, Capuan Gladiators x4
* Siege, Tandros Kreel, Warforged Soldiers x3
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The Black_Charos v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Knights of Blackgaard x4
* Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Deathreavers, Nilfheim
* Marro Drudge x5, Arktos, Master of the Hunt (drop 1)
* Wolves of Badru x2, Khosumet the Darklord, Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Black_Charos chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. Taeblewalker pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, James Murphy, Myrddin
* Marro Drudge x3, Tul-Bak-Ra, Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet the Darklord
* Migol Ironwill, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Darrak Ambershard
vegies dad chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The Chris Perkins v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Isamu
* Kaemon Awa, Marro Stingers x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Drow Chainfighter x2, Hoplitron x3, Arkmer, Deathwalker 7000, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents
* Cathar Spearmen x2, Warforged Soldiers x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Kursus
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

Last edited by Dysole; August 23rd, 2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 12:54 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 25 - Round 1 Posted

Looking forward to my first Online tourney!

Gonna spam out my Discord channel in here as a potential unified place for Voice Chat and organizing matches in a little bit more real-time than forum PMs. A handful of other entrants have started to trickle in to the server (kevin and vegie namely)
Right now I only have 2 Voice Chat rooms set up, but I can easily make more on the fly if lots of people are playing

https://discord.gg/E9CG9GX
Old August 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Question:

In my game with dok, it says "dok has a lower diceoff percentage, so he wins the diceoff".

I don't really care too much, but shouldn't there be a roll the first round?
Old August 23rd, 2016, 06:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Question:

In my game with dok, it says "dok has a lower diceoff percentage, so he wins the diceoff".

I don't really care too much, but shouldn't there be a roll the first round?
Software error. We had a few of those this go round. I noticed when I was correcting another one but at that point the round had already been posted and I had no way of knowing if selections had already been made so I just rolled with it. Sorry. Shouldn't happen again.

~Dysole, a bit more rusty with things than she'd like
Old August 23rd, 2016, 08:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The superfrog v. dok pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Sudema, Crypt Guardian x2, Otonashi
* Beakface Sneaks x6, Quorik Warwitch, Zelrig
* Crypt Guardian x4, Drow Chainfighter x7, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein
* Eilan Sidhe x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Brunak, Gurei-Oni, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Starting at appx. 8 Mountain/10 Eastern tonight.

EDIT: and done. Braxas was very hot early on, hitting the 17+ on 3 of her first 6 acid attempts on cryptos to kill the crypt guardians Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raphael. However, she couldn't quite finish Donatello, and after a key initiative win I took out Braxas. superfrog's crypto-Krang followed (crypto-Shredder was already dead) and while Sudema did stare three Marro Warriors to death, they had kited her far enough forward that the Chainfighters finished her off. I won with 3 chainfighters, 1L Donatello, Marcu, and the last Marro Warrior.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; August 24th, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Starting at 5:30pm MST/7:30 EST Tomorrow (Thursday) night...for those interested.

EDIT: Starting now...

EDIT: And that's game
Quote:
The Sir Heroscape v. BiggaBullfrog pool of armies is:
* Warforged Soldiers x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Kaemon Awa
* Crypt Guardian x3, Sudema, Drow Chainfighter x3, Warden 816
* Anubian Wolves x4, Khosumet the Darklord, Brunak
* MacDirk Warriors x3, Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.
Boy, I tell ya...what a game...so Crazy!! Starting off...we were both experiencing some serious dice betrayal...especially defense. Bigga came in hard with Kaemon sending heavy hits toward my Crypts. Though, I was able to limit his use of Raelin by rushing in and chain grabbeing her back into my units where I commenced to put wounds on her.
Then, I took an sacrifice run with one of my crypts to engage Kaemon with elevation and put 3 wounds on him before being surrounded and losing my first crypt. It was around this time that I was rolling literally 6% defense against Bigga's 75% attacks. He then used Kaemon to take out a drow and another crypt before I started to retaliate. Luckily I was able to get by some good attacks on both Raelin to finish her off, as well as Kaemon who blanked from on top of elevation. It was at this point that the game turned on Bigga. He had 3 squads of warforged to clean against my 1 Crypt Guardian, 2 Drow Chainfighters, Warden 916, and Sudema. I was able to keep his warforged from getting to Sudema by screening with my last Crypt and Drow...and they defended phenomenally while Sudema very easily Stone stared one Warforged after another as they came in. But in truth, the MVP's of this game were the Drow Chainfighters. They not only landed 4 key chain grabs to bring in Raelin and Kaemon...but they also managed to defend 10 out of 11 attacks...7 of which they hid in darkness. With Kaemon gone as his only special attack...it was only a matter of time for my army to finish his...and that's exactly what happened. Sudema cleaned wonderfully behind my screen of drow and my last Crypt. It was a good game...and started off in Bigga's favor, but quickly turned around once his heroes fell.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 25th, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old August 25th, 2016, 04:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Apes vs. Man

Quote:
The Dysole v. William099 pool of armies is:
* Major J15, Major X17, Hoplitron x2, Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Marcu Esenwein (drop one)
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Quasatch Hunters x4
* Spartacus, Capuan Gladiators x4
* Siege, Tandros Kreel, Warforged Soldiers x3
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.
Happening very shortly.

~Dysole, fascinated to see how this turns out
Old August 26th, 2016, 11:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Round 1 is on Desperado.
The Black_Charos v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Knights of Blackgaard x4
* Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Deathreavers, Nilfheim
* Marro Drudge x5, Arktos, Master of the Hunt (drop 1)
* Wolves of Badru x2, Khosumet the Darklord, Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Black_Charos chooses who places first.
If anybody is around and about. This game is getting ready to start now.

EDIT: Game over. Order markers were pretty simple for me and I just let the Blackgaard run the show. I considered slow rolling, but with the road I just decided to charge in getting a lot of height attacks on the Mohicans, but avoiding the rats (both took the glyphs early). I eliminated the Mohican squads pretty early but Nilf was another matter. (I got a second round initiative switch due Blackgaard Surge so that was sweet)

Unfortunately for BC, Nilf missed 2 crucial 4v4s that allowed me to engage the ice dragon with 2 Knights. He couldn't keep up with the dozen or so I had left eventually falling. Black_Charos conceded with Brave Arrow against 8 Knights. gg BC. Nilf's defensive rolls killed you.

Last edited by kevindola; August 27th, 2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old August 27th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

EoY rematch between Chris Perkins and I happening now. We are playing the same armies to keep it fair.

EDIT: Game over, Chris Perkins wins. In an interesting reversal of last time, where Cyprien was counter struck for three wounds on his first normal attack on Kaemon, Cyprien hit Kaemon for three wounds on his first attack. That changed things a lot, as it knocked out my special attacker, and Cyprien was able to go off after.

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 27th, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events