Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 17th, 2018, 11:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Again, this is a worse version of Siege.

Same power, worse stats, similar but slightly lower point cost.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*groan* he just doesn't get it...

I mean I don't want to sound rude, it's just...nothing but endless circles with this guy...it's exhausting.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
*groan* he just doesn't get it...

I mean I don't want to sound rude, it's just...nothing but endless circles with this guy...it's exhausting.
I'm not even sure why the push for Gilliam. The figure is not exciting to behold. There is no set theme, rhyme or reason for Gilliam to exist. There is not any clever scheme to the card. There isn't anything fun or exiting to it. Re using old abilities is also fine, but find a clever way to use them to express the miniature/character. People have given much valuable feedback. It is met with a new card with new abilities, stats, and pretty much everything else except the name and mini. There isn't any feedback actually taken, just a generated card saying like this new one. It's just spam at this point.
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM

Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker

I do hope this version of Gilliam is enjoyable. His first power is call Guard Attack Enhancement, which is similar to Arktos power but with Guards instead. It was between enhancing attack or defense and I chose attack instead. The second power is called Guardian Spirit. like Manauvi's Spirit it only affects Unique Cards with a range of 1. Here is the army card & miniature for this custom unit.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think you were getting good feedback in your thread. I've posted my thoughts there on some points that a few people brought up that you didn't address.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards