Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:15 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Thanks @Lamaclown . One day soon I was planning on combining the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) with the C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, C3G Index, and HoSS Index to one massive Google Sheet, but this list has some newer VC powers that I will definitely use to copy & paste.
Wow! Thank you for putting all those awesome resources together for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just let us know where your at and maybe some of us could help. Then you could copy and paste into your copy and paste files.
That would be awesome! Thanks for the offer. I am still working through official unique heroes, so if someone wanted to start working on official squaddies that would be a great place to start. I could still take care of all the alphabetizing and categorizing everything to make it streamlined for those helping out. If it was just the text people posted that would go along way in getting this list completed.

It would make me giddy if this turned into a community project (and not just because it s a lot of work )! Community projects rock!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards