Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 6th, 2015, 09:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Updated to be "once per turn, after attacking...":

Old April 7th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

With that, I flipflop back to .

Note that I reserve the right to vote Nay in judging if I feel the figure doesn't look like a marro. I want to have the figure in hand before I make that call; for now I'll trust the submitter's description.
Old April 7th, 2015, 11:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If he moved more than 4 spaces, can he use Leaping Assault after destroying an opponent's figure?
Old April 7th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
With that, I flipflop back to .

Note that I reserve the right to vote Nay in judging if I feel the figure doesn't look like a marro. I want to have the figure in hand before I make that call; for now I'll trust the submitter's description.
I find this discussion fascinating, because I think he looks very Marro. He is toothy, like the Gnids, and sinewy, like all of them. The coloring looks right but for the bluish discoloration at his shoulders, which (again, to my eyes) does not detract at all from his overall Marro-ness.

Just the of an outsider. Carry on, gentlemen.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2015, 11:11 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I am pleased to present the final version of the Red Ants of Aunstrom.

The PDF will be available shortly.

Old April 7th, 2015, 01:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Congratulations Scytale.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@DanieLoche are you interested in making the Book of Asterios? If not, I'll put it together in a few days.
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
An Army of 7K!!!!!

I'd like to submit my custom Executioner 616.

Homeworld of Isadora. The figure is contained in the same set as DCM3 and J15 so I'm uncertain about its current availability but plenty of Scapers should have the figure already. (I have also been told there are no present designs for this unit in C3V so that shouldn't be a concern)

He synergizes well with a lot of different soulborgs. He bonds with both Hops and Zettian Infantry without making either a problem. He also bonds with DCM3 and likes Marked for Destruction with Deadly Strike.

I've tested pretty extensively against melee armies including Shieldsmiths, MacDirks, Romans, and Knights and he never blew a game out of the water even when I was using a much more potent version of Remote Detonation. Rats are the obvious kaboom choice but you can get some potency out of Hops or Stalkers but you need to be a bit more judicious while ZIs kind of fit somewhere in the middle (I didn't test him with glads or blasts but I could also see that working out surprisingly well). The short range, blowing up the screen, and the fact that 6 defense 3 life goes by a lot quicker than you think help rein Executioner in.

He has the bonus to huge soulborgs despite there not being any yet because it felt thematic, didn't take up too much space, and allows for future design in that area. I'd like to have it but if it's a sticking point for a judge I am willing to remove it.

Here goes. Thanks to the judges and everyone who helped with testing and tweaking this unit. I'm really happy that this crazy idea turned into a unit I really like.

~Dysole, first SoV submission
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@DanieLoche are you interested in making the Book of Asterios? If not, I'll put it together in a few days.
Good idea.

I'm a little busy these days, but I have the time to do it tomorrow !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:41 PM

Re: An Army of 7K!!!!!

I can't think of any issues with the power set, and it's nice to use another figure from that package. (Note: this one gets a pass on availability, as it's from a set that C3V announced a long time ago.) Lots of synergies, given what Fanscape has done for Utgar and/or melee Soulborgs. Looks interesting.

What homeworld is it from? Technically that should be part of the submission.

Assuming it's from Alpha Prime or Isadora, to review Executioner 616.
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Good idea.

I'm a little busy these days, but I have the time to do it tomorrow !
You have my blessing to do so.

Remember, friends, to let me know before you create a book, because I am the bookkeeper. And I probably won't say "no," but I might. And I have in the past, when someone else had already signed up to do it (or something similar).

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So the intent of Remote Detonation is the Soulborg is still destroyed on a roll of 1-12(or what have you after modifications) right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs