Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th, 2020, 01:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft R2 til 1

Late Report from Round 1

It was a very strange game and one where the Treasure Quest format was played to the victory condition (which is how all my historical TQ games, albeit few, have gone. @vegietarian18 and I had a memorable Season 10 Finals TQ game)

For this game We split the elf wizards into awkward groups and then I filled out with Ashrans and KoS filled with deathnkights

Draft
Spoiler Alert!

In Round 1 Arkmer and Chadris both claimed treasures and Chadris was summoned away from danger, however Johrdawn and Haduc combined to kill Arkmer who dropped the treasure.

Round 2 An Ashran charge prevented a 3rd treasure from being claimed but Chadris killed a few, while my charge killed Gwyn and a Darkpaw

Round 3 Skull Demon went for a 3rd treasure and claimed it taking 2 wounds in the process but then hiding behind a wall.

I was in desperation mode at this point, down 3-0 in treasures even though my army was more in tact. I was forced to bring in Ulginesh as a solo warrior with his high movement to stop Chadris from picking up the final two treasure. A 4 life Chadris picked up the 4th Treasure but Ulginesh swooped in to block access to the final treasure (or at least force it 2 order markers away), dealing him his 3rd wound.

Chadris made a move and then burned the Ring of Protection against Ulginesh attack of 4 to block. He disengaged which was a miss and landed on the last treasure.....only to have it FAIL (putting 5th wound on him). 75% chance to win the game. yikes.

I won initiative and killed Chadris to destroy his glyphs and KoS surrendered.

Really crazy and exciting game KoS!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events