Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

I was tinkering in VirtualScape and came up with in interesting map. Check it out!

Download
Sets: RotV, TJ, BftU

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks neat. Can startzone bomb on turn one with more than one grenade wielding attacker though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks neat. Can startzone bomb on turn one with more than one grenade wielding attacker though.
Yeah, I built it with that in mind. It's so low and fast that any army should be able to counter the SZ bomb with relative ease because there are few positions a SZ bombing unit can move and remain unengaged after even just turn 1 and especially turn 2.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:03 AM

It's been a while since I've made a map of my own for fun. Here's something I threw together tonight!

Download
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:20 PM

Based off of Heroscape Lore...here's Montfre Manor!

Download

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice looking map!

I have to ask, how do you get shadows? I can't anymore, and it makes my maps looks a bit flat.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:27 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nice looking map!

I have to ask, how do you get shadows? I can't anymore, and it makes my maps looks a bit flat.
The shadows settings are in the Preferences section. Click on Configuration -> Preferences. The setting you want is Shadow Contrast - increasing that will make your shadows darker like this.

@Sir Heroscape - I like the map! Seems to promote the quick-into-action, move and counter-move type games that I enjoy playing.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Nice looking map!

The shadows settings are in the Preferences section. Click on Configuration -> Preferences. The setting you want is Shadow Contrast - increasing that will make your shadows darker like this.

@Sir Heroscape - I like the map! Seems to promote the quick-into-action, move and counter-move type games that I enjoy playing.
Thanks guys! It was fun making it...and I brought it to a mini tourney we had yesterday and the guys liked it. Yeah Flash is right about the shadows.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2018, 11:04 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, I did know that. I just haven't been able to do shadows since my high quality button stopped working, and I know you have had issues with high quality as well.
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Well, I did know that. I just haven't been able to do shadows since my high quality button stopped working, and I know you have had issues with high quality as well.
Yeah, I finally got it to work because I saw a comment by someone that said if you have a graphics card on your comp/laptop you need to right click the VirtualScape application on the desktop and then select "Run with Graphics Card"

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I finally got it to work because I saw a comment by someone that said if you have a graphics card on your comp/laptop you need to right click the VirtualScape application on the desktop and then select "Run with Graphics Card"
Yeah, that does it. Too bad I don't have a separate graphics card. I did figure out a way to render them pretty well if you check my new thread in this forum.
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:27 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super cool map! How would you place the Marro Hive?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios