Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 28th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 Round 2 by 12/26/20

Just an update that both remaining quarterfinal games are scheduled for tonight. vegie dad and superfrog play at 7 Central (winner plays heroscaper2010). dok and BodaciousBlood also play tonight (winner plays boromir) but I'm not sure on the time of that game.
Old December 28th, 2020, 09:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

BB v. dok starting presently.
Old December 29th, 2020, 02:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Penultimate Matchups

The Semifinals are on Platypus.

The boromir96 v. bodaciousblood pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 4th Massachusetts Linex5
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Mimring, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx6
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreaversx4
vegies dad chooses who places first.
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:58 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

BB and I are scheduled for 6:30 CT tonight

Edit: I got the win over BB. 4th just had a tough time cracking the 6/7 Def Knights.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; December 29th, 2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 03:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Penultimate Matchups

Game starts tonight at 8:30 EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Semifinals are on Platypus.

The heroscaper2010 v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreaversx4
vegies dad chooses who places first.
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:04 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I won with a 2-life Raelin left. Came down to a squad+ of Rats attacking Raelin, landing 3 wounds total before falling. The whole game was competitive and uncomfortable on both sides. Good game vegie's dad!
Old December 31st, 2020, 07:25 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like Knights+Raelin isn’t too bad.
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Finals are on Remains of Clionesia.

The boromir96 v. heroscaper2010 pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

As always, trust the announcement post instead of the chat box for diceoff winner.
Old January 1st, 2021, 12:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, If possible, a day or two notice before the game starts would be great. I’ve missed the last couple

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2021, 11:16 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agreed! I want to watch and see if the Arrow Gruts are the new Meta!! I will have my popcorn ready!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 2nd, 2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also, If possible, a day or two notice before the game starts would be great. I’ve missed the last couple
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Agreed! I want to watch and see if the Arrow Gruts are the new Meta!! I will have my popcorn ready!
Not exactly a day in advance but we’re playing tonight at 7pm EST.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 11:36 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events