Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Hey all!

We're winding down on our fifth year of Monthly Utah Events!! (Give or take a pandemic.) We're so happy to be spending it gaming with you, and hope you're excited for our last couple of events!

A quick note (because when you change a date you can't share it enough), please remember that the last two monthlies will NOT be on the last Saturday of their months!

The November Monthly event will be on November 19th!!

The December Monthly event will be on December 17th!!!

Thanks, and let us know if we'll see you there!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 2nd, 2022, 09:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wow! 3 maps of mine got picked…what an honor!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 4th, 2022, 05:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Nice. Great to see dungeon defenders back. I haven't 3d printed any crystals for awhile now. I've been thinking about making a wargaming table based around them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2022, 05:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Dungeon Defenders is such a fun game.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 6th, 2022, 08:29 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Dungeon Defenders is such a fun game.
I’ve never actually played the original game itself. Maybe I need to since this game mode for Heroscape is easily one of my favorites.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 9th, 2022, 03:43 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Made some Tweaks to Dralli after some feedback. if you'd be so kind as to update the relevant links

Download

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 15th, 2022, 11:05 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

My dad and I should be there this Saturday.
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:56 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hello good people,

You're the first to have played on the tweaked version of Phlegrean Fields — thanks!

Did you spot any obvious problems with it? How did the map play? Did it feel kind of...boring? (You can be honest.)

Old November 21st, 2022, 10:54 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Hello good people,

You're the first to have played on the tweaked version of Phlegrean Fields — thanks!

Did you spot any obvious problems with it? How did the map play? Did it feel kind of...boring? (You can be honest.)
The left side felt a little close for ranged armies. I know it's lava, but they can still reach the highest height in 6 moves, and then even with lava, they don't have a lot of incentive to move around the rest of the map. This wasn't a huge issue for me, because I was running Templar Cavalry, (thank you Delta pricing) though I did have Zetacron for Cleanup, I didn't use him on this map. Can't say I personally have a strong opinion on the map though, so don't feel too pressured by my feedback.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 10:04 PM

UTAH MONTHLY DECEMBER 2022

When: December 17th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: White Elephant!! Your entry fee this month is a prize for the prize table! Please bring a prize that is wrapped (doesn’t have to be fancy — a paper/plastic bag will work as long as you can’t see the prize). It can be Heroscape-related or not, as long as you think it is something everyone will enjoy!
(As a guideline, something around the $5 mark will be great. Of course you can be more generous if you want, but that’s about the amount we’re used to already anyway.)

Format: Jingle Bell Bash Bring 3, Strike 1

It's Jingle Bell Bash time, which means we're hitting up our tradition of many shorter games! This year we're shaking up our usual Bring 2 variations with Bring 3, Strike 1. Each player will bring 3 armies. At the beginning of each game, you will choose one of your opponent's armies to ban for that game (both your and your opponent's choices will be revealed simultaneously - no counter-bans). Then you and your opponent will choose one army from your remaining two armies to play (again, both choices will be revealed simultaneously).
  • Bring three 315 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit
  • Rule of 9 applies (no army may have more than 9 figures of the same common)
  • You cannot have the same army card in more than one army (including commons)
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +2, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Move +4, Attack +2, Defense +3, Disengage
  • Six 35 minute rounds

Raffle: Festive Army Card Colors!!
If each of your armies shares no generals with any of your other armies, you’ll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 22nd, 2022, 10:09 PM

Greetings Utah 'Scapers!

We're gearing up for the final event of the year, and are excited to close things out with our traditional Jingle Bell Bash! Check the previous post for details! Also, there are a couple of things I want to repost so that everyone is aware:

First, the date for this event is December 17th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM. Please make sure you plan accordingly!

Second, instead of the usual prize and $5 entry fee system, we will be doing white elephant entry fees and prizes! This has been a Jingle Bell Bash classic for a while now, so please check the previous post for the details!

We look forward to seeing you there!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 27th, 2022, 08:09 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Hello good people,

The left side felt a little close for ranged armies. I know it's lava, but they can still reach the highest height in 6 moves, and then even with lava, they don't have a lot of incentive to move around the rest of the map. This wasn't a huge issue for me, because I was running Templar Cavalry, (thank you Delta pricing) though I did have Zetacron for Cleanup, I didn't use him on this map. Can't say I personally have a strong opinion on the map though, so don't feel too pressured by my feedback.
@Leaf_It , thanks for the feedback! Very helpful.
I may need to rethink the position of that lava, it sounds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events