Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
The arrow grut (1-0) v. superfrog (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx32 1/3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, arrow grut chooses who places first.)
[I bid for my army full strength, AG dropped Chen Tang, I dropped a monk, AG dropped another monk, I called it there]

We're hoping to play tonight at or after 5 PT/8 ET.
We are hopeful to start in around 15-20 min

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events