Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:17 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Had a crazy game with @XThorSavageX tonight.

I wanted to play my own army, but I got stuck with the spiders army minus Raelin, Isamu, and 2 spiders.

I slow rolled my spiders out with Quahon against rats and Cyprien. thorsavage spread out his OMs so entangling web wasn’t ever a factor. Quahon did a good enough job at clearing out the rats in round 1. Round 2 is when Nick came out to play and is 2 skulls were blocked twice by Quahon on height. Quahon dealt three to the sad vampire, leaving him at 1 health. At this point, dice were strongly in my favor. Nick was at one life, Cyprien was surround, and Quahon was still full health keeping the rats off of wannok. The game looked like I had already won, but I knew better since Cyprien was still alive with only 1 or two wounds. Round 3 starts with Quahon atttacking Cyprien, dealing only 1 wound despite having height advantage. (This is where thor’s dice started to turn around.) OM 1 on Cyprien. Chilling Touch. 19. 1/3 skulls. 0/4 shields.

So now it was Sujoah and a few spiders against a hot Cyprien, Iskra, Sonya, Marcu and a handful of rats. Iskra comes out and summons her pets, which get three attacks up onto Sujoah. Cyprien and Sujoah fight on even ground and Sujoah came out on top after hitting 4/4 on a poison attack, with a spider getting the final blow. Sujoah had 2 lives left, but the firepower from the vampires wasn’t the same after Cyprien fell. Sujoah cleaned up with the help of a hateful Marcu.

It was a thrilling game xthorsavagex! Lots of crazy back and forths. Good luck in your future games!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:38 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Insane game with coachmuskie just finished up. He ended up playing my Roman army and I was down 1 squad of stingers and Emperor Andask.

The game started with development of just stingers and Romans. He advanced Romans to get maximum defensive bonus in a full wave along with the two A warlords. I advanced my stingers to the north hill, as well threatened Wannok from the southern 3 hex outside my startzone. By the end of the first/second round, I got 3 or 4 uncontested attacks against the Romans and heroes, only killing one roman and doing no other damage. Middle of the second round, the Romans reach the stingers and begin to cut them down with alarming speed with the help of Ashara(I believe only 1 stinger defended successfully all game).

This pattern continued until I was 5 stingers down and muskie was down 3 Romans. He had taken the hill and was now engaging a stinger and Brontos in my startzone, where I was throwing stingers into the middle of the map to get potshots on his advancing forces.

Then the magic happened. Kursus lept into action, rolling 5 skulls on his special and annhilating a lone Roman adjacent to Goroshi. The Roman and Goroshi fell. Kursus, deciding to further avenge his fallen (Marro, ironically) compatriots, killed 3 Romans in one leap and engaged Azzy on muskie's side of the map.

The monkey fell shortly after, being punched to death my the warlord. The stingers spread out, taking shots at azzy and kaemon, the latter of whom died in two attacks. It was then down to Brontos with one wound and Azzy with 5 wounds, and after an aduction to a favorable attack, Brontos took the game for me.

GG Coach. Dice were definitely on my side at the end, otherwise you would have taken me down. Thank you for working around my scheduling issues and good luck in your future games!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:49 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What an incredible swing game between Arrow Grut and my self. His defense dice were not working early and I cut through his stingers with my romans. It looked like the game was over, until Kursus explodes and wipes out 5 figures in two turns 5-5 and 4-5 on two sonic rolls. two pot shots killed my Kaemon in the mountains and the game completely flipped in one round. I ended up getting crushed by a Brontos hammer to end the game. It came down to Brontos vs. Az Warlord in the end. That is what you want from a tournament. two swings and close at the end!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

With 10 of 11 games done from round 1, I'm going to roll out round 2. Per our pairing rules, 8 of the 11 games for the upcoming round are not dependent on the result of the remaining game. @jcustar07 , @jcustar09 , @coachmuskie , and @vegietarian18 will get their game assignments once the last game completes (scheduled for Tuesday).

Round 2 is on If You Can't Take The Heat....

The heroscaper2010 (1-0) v. agentward (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
agentward chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.)

The dysole (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
dysole chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.)

The arrow grut (1-0) v. superfrog (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, arrow grut chooses who places first.)

The infectedsloth (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
infectedsloth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)

The kinseth (1-0) v. jcustar07 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
kinseth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.)

The dougantosh (1-0) v. xthorsavagex (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Krug, Sudema, Deathstalkersx3
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3
dougantosh chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.)

The crixus33 (0-1) v. knight of scape (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
crixus33 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.)

The aratrea (0-1) v. bodaciousblood (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Hrognak (I), Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Heavy Grutsx4
* Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
aratrea chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.)

The chris perkins (0-1) v. kevindola (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
chris perkins chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.)

The vegietarian18 (0-1) v. coachmuskie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
vegietarian18 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.)

The vegies dad (0-1) v. jcustar09 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Achillean Gladiatrixx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.)

Last edited by superfrog; March 24th, 2020 at 01:09 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx32 1/3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, arrow grut chooses who places first.)
[I bid for my army full strength, AG dropped Chen Tang, I dropped a monk, AG dropped another monk, I called it there]

We're hoping to play tonight at or after 5 PT/8 ET.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx32 1/3
[I bid for my army full strength, AG dropped Chen Tang, I dropped a monk, AG dropped another monk, I called it there]

We're hoping to play tonight at or after 5 PT/8 ET.
We are hopeful to start in around 15-20 min

Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Starting now.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:24 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Starting now.
Very quick game with Superfrog. Starting with a snipe to eliminate Zetacron in one shot by Kaemon, grabbing Raelin with shifting sands and killing her in two OMs, and knocking out Master Lin in a well-planned turn shortly after, I conceded with 4 monks remaining (and all my OMs on a dead Master Lin) with my only damage on Superfrog's army being 3 dead Romans and a 3/4 dead Kaemon.

GG Superfrog. You masterfully played Goroshi and parried my aggression. Good luck in your next games!

Old March 24th, 2020, 12:53 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Last three games incoming!

Round 2 is on If You Can't Take The Heat....

The kinseth (1-0) v. jcustar07 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
kinseth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.)

* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
vegietarian18 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.)

The vegies dad (0-1) v. jcustar09 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Achillean Gladiatrixx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.)
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Deadline for round 2 games is a week from today: 3/31.
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:14 AM

Diggity Dingus Woo who?
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Xthorsavagex and I are going to play at 7 PM PST.

We are using each others armies !

Hes using mine at full force and I'll use his without Raelin, Isamu, and 5 spiders.

Should be exciting!
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:11 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

We will start our game at around 8:15 Eastern time. Veggie is playing my army minus Kursus and a squad of stingers.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events