Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2019, 02:54 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

Quote:
The BodaciousBlood v. AgentWard pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (drop 1)
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
BodaciousBlood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, AgentWard chooses who places first.
AgentWard was victorious in Round One. It was a very fun game. Fortune was not on my side as i went several turns not being able to put hits on various figures.

Heracles was the clear MVP for this match. He was able to take out Gothlok, all redundant systems markers on my Incendiborgs. In addition, he eliminated two Incendiborgs with his meaty Demigod hands. All the while, I struggled to land the 8 wounds necessary to put him down.

After Heracles was finally eliminated, it was down to Nerak, a single Incendiborg, and 2 squads of Death Chasers. Agent Ward had full life Rygarn, Raelin, and Capt John Varan. (The Kravs were eliminated before Heracles. They were sort of a non-factor in this match)

I was able to slow the pace a bit, creating a sort of slow roll approach to his start zone, where his heroes were waiting for me. The game was definitely moving in AgentWard's favor. He won all but one initiative rolls the entire game, in addition, his defense throughout the whole match was indomitable.

As I wounded Capt Varan, he was more and more able to dispatch my remaining orcs with his special attack. Nerak and his desperate band of orcs were able to finish off Varan and place some wounds on Rygarn and Raelin. But to no avail. The remainder of my army was destroyed and AgentWard was victorious.
He won with a 3 life Rygarn and 3 life Raelin.

A very fun match to kickoff my first Online Tourney!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events