Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 4th, 2018, 07:49 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

I used Liquid Courage for a custom a while back. Excellent power name!
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I wanted to make a suggestion on the shadows:

Fade
After taking a turn with 《unit name》roll d20. if you roll a 1 destroy a shadow you control.

It is great on theme, hits the risk of losing a common unit, and feel drowy. take it or leave it, but I wanted to throw my cents in.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The Great Axes look solid. They could be dangerous if they get the initiative switch, especially against heroes. RaeRae is a good target, but many commander-type heroes are wicked expensive. I think this version might jump to around 70-80, but testing is there for that. Good luck!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 5th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Something I was thinking about when the 'Shrug off Pain' power was being considered in the Pre-SoV workshop:

Quote:
SHRUG OFF PAIN
Whenever a Warrior of the Great Axe Clan would receive one or more wounds, you may ignore those wounds. If you do, at the end of the turn, you must destroy that Warrior of the Great Axe Clan.
No idea if that's already a power somewhere, and it might be more of a memory mechanic than you want anyhow, but it would have kind of a 'berserker' feeling and make for some interesting decision-making as far as disengaging with them.
Old December 5th, 2018, 04:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

That's a pretty cool solution, @Ronin .

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 5th, 2018, 04:51 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's a really unique take on it, and I like it quite a bit. It also helps them tie down melee figures even after being killed, which isn't like anything that we've seen before. I'm totally going to have to use this for some of my customs later.
Old December 5th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G actually just did something similar (but longer-lasting) with Tornado's Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo designs - didn't realize I was subconsciously riffing on them until after I posted, though.

I playtested them and it's definitely a fun mechanic that yields some cool last-stand moments. I think it'd be really interesting in conjunction with First Assault.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great suggestion!!! I really like it a lot as well. Definitely makes the disengage mechanic almost more of a willing risk...more-so than death defy even, which I think is more thematic and fun. It’s like they got wounded, shrugged it off with the adrenaline of first assault and then died later due to their injuries. Both sides win if there is a skull on the disengage cause the warrior will die but I still get an attack. And even if they get killed during a turn, they could lock down multiple range from targeting other figures which would be also quite useful.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I really like that. Sorry my idea didn’t work out, but glad it led to this new one!
Old December 8th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here are updated versions of what I've been working on.

Shadow Faction
Notable Changes:
- Xundar's special now has a conditional clause that he can only use it if a Shadow has been destroyed. This wasn't an issue before, but it did make thematic sense for me to add it in, and I also think it helps limit his special ability in a somewhat minor way.
- Shadow Binder Att --> lowered to 1. The Binder has never been a concern of mine in all the playtests, but to make it a little more clear that these guys sole purpose is positioning and aiding the other hounds, I lowered the attack to 1. Kind of like Deathreavers whole purpose is a screen and they have almost no attack output, the same goes for the Binder. This move also helps keep its price down.
- Wraith completely REMOVED. There was too much pushback and I'm just not going to fix it at this time. The playtests have shown that at most you'd have 1-2 Wraith's anyway, which makes the core of the army a few Binders with majority of Fiends and Hounds. So, removing the wraith doesn't break the playability of this faction, just a little bit of it's variety.

Demon and Warriors
After playtesting Ygorl...his paralyzing stare seemed a little underwhelming for a Merciless Demon King, especially when it never triggered. So I decided to change the name and allow it to effect any size figure, but make it remove defense dice instead. This would still allow Deathwalkers to avoid being instakilled basically, but still essentially allow for small and medium figures (who usually have around 3 defense) to have the same effect as if it was paralyzing stare.

Warriors were fine with Death Defy, but then Ronin suggested a new version of Shrug Off Pain that was just too good to pass up. I really like the application of it, and it makes for some fun playstyle with First Assault and disengagements. It's as if they receive a mortal wound but their adrenaline keeps them alive until eventually their wounds cause them to finally fall.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:14 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So what happens if you choose to ignore a wound placed on the WoGAC by Wannok? Does Wannok place a wound during a turn? I always figured it was after both players’ turns... Just sounds like a window for rules lawyers to abuse.

Personally, I feel like “shrug off pain” rolls off the tongue weird, would you consider a different name, or is this something you’re sold on? I feel like “ancestral adrenaline” or even “adrenaline” sounds way cooler. Adrenaline by itself sounds too generic, though.... hmmm..... “to the final breath”.... I don’t know. I do think WoGAC squad looks great, though
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm liking the changes to the shadows. No love really lost on the Wraith. The other three are what makes them pretty sweet. Also like the stipulation on Xundar getting to only shadowcast when he has a figure to do it with. Liking the flavor of the warrior clan as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards