Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 28th, 2020, 11:45 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Can't go wrong with Three Houses. Been bouncing between that and Pokemon Sword at the moment. First Pokemon game. Not super impressed with the gameplay, but at least collecting them all is somewhat fun. Lack of Beedrill sucks.

Planning on picking up a PS4 after the PS5 drops post-Christmas. I want some Persona 5 Royal and Final Fantasy Seven Remake. Shame they're both exclusives.
3H is a fun game, easily one of my fav RPGs of recent times, although the replay value wasn’t quite as fun as I had hoped. The game pretty good for 2-3 playthroughs if you can get past basically redoing the same stuff for the first half of the game each time, since the branching stories for each class is pretty unique in the second half of the game.

SwSh was.... fun in some ways, but was seriously lacking in many others IMO. Although for a first step into the series, it’s probably pretty good, since you don’t see all of the content they cut out from previous games. It’s not difficult to beat the story... you can basically roll face on switch and win, but the giant pokemon battles are pretty fun.

Lately, I’ve been playing Baldur’s Gate 3 early access. Already went through it twice - as a human fighter and an elf ranger. My current run includes 3 custom githyanki (One will be 2H battlemaster, the 2nd will be a dual wield eldritch knight, and the 3rd is a light cleric) and the wonderful Lae’zel, who will be a 2H battlemaster. We definitely murdered the crap out of Shadowheart on sight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games