Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 4th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: SoCal NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
**gasps for breath as I emerge from Scape stasis hearing there’s a new one.**

Hello! Wild news that it’s coming back! Would love to talk about it.
I’m free on the 15th as far as I know know. Gameology Pasadena is a great store if you’re looking for a spot.

I’ll have to dig my collection out of storage but I can bring a map if need be.
Great, I'll put you down! I think if Master Roshi and Superfrog bring two maps each plus mine we have that covered.

@superfrog , how's the response on a location? I'm tempted to do Timerron's Dice House Games in Fullerton so he can meet us all and be our inside connection. I haven't been to any of these places and am a little far to check them out.

Hey guys count me in! Also I live in Fullerton and Dice House would work perfect for me. Although last I was there they had no AC Hopefully it isn’t a hot day

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 5th, 2022, 04:33 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any of the so cal OGs still active?
[MENTION=1]Xotli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5998]warriorneedsfoodbadly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=69]Detrimentalman[/MENTION]

You can put my pop down as a maybe as well.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old October 5th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@superfrog I think is SoCal

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 5th, 2022, 05:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm not 100% for the 15th but it's still possible, and I should be able to bring maps if I do come.
Old October 6th, 2022, 01:23 PM

SubatomicMonk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd love to go guys. However Pasedena is to far for me. Thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it.
Old October 6th, 2022, 10:23 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reverse the whip or just a traditional format?
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:57 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

I vote for rule of 9 traditional format. 450 points, only 16 spaces, no more than 9 of the same figure, and you can only have 1 A+ unit. Also have we secured a spot yet?

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 7th, 2022, 07:00 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
I vote for rule of 9 traditional format. 450 points, only 16 spaces, no more than 9 of the same figure, and you can only have 1 A+ unit. Also have we secured a spot yet?
I agree
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great, let's run with that for format. I'm going for a "let's have fun and play some HeroScape" vibe, and will be trialing C. Perkin's new Heroscape.org setup.

@superfrog , any word from Gameology? Looking at forecast (mid-80s!) and some store pictures that'd be my preferred spot.
Old October 8th, 2022, 10:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

No word.
Old October 10th, 2022, 07:35 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you guys are doing Pasadena I may hop in for your November event with a friend as I'll be home for the holidays. Pasadena is only 1hr from Riverside as opposed to Van Nuys which was like 2-2.5.

Also if you guys have the location & time finalized for NHSD I can hit up a few friends in the Riverside area that aren't on the site who may be interested.
Old October 10th, 2022, 03:12 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Called Gameology Pasadena and tables are first come first serve opening at 10 am. They are running a Warhammer tournament 10/15, so likely SOL if you arrive at 1 pm but there should be tables downstairs available if we arrive at 10 am when they open. They're located in a dense downtown with plenty of surrounding food options.

I'm also down for Dice House Games in Fullerton, which has less space overall, but from Timerron's comment should have plenty of space for us. Just need to pack some cold drinks and wear shorts for the 80 degree weather.

Which do people prefer? I'm leaning towards DHG to not risk not getting a table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day