Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Range symbol idea: cartoon mountain range with a dotted trajectory over the top.
I suggested just a fat gray arrow curving upwards.
I agree something like this would not be as confusing for range. I love the art concept. I had been thinking of doing something similar to this as well but had not plunked enough time into it for the sake of having much else to take care of lately. As previously said. The quote idea is cool, as long as you can come up with enough of them for each character. I love the little foot, and shield and all that for move and attack and what not. What I've seen other games do for the range is put a bow and arrow symbol or some weapon of range in the place. Overall I'm really digging the format you have here.

EDIT: Whatever you do, don't lose the footprint for move, Its got to be my favorite part of the card.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations