Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:40 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Just so everyone is aware for my various responsibilities, I'm moving into a new house with my family, and we don't get internet until Sunday. So until then I will be MIA.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Thanx for sharing that Hahma, he is pretty awesome.
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Old August 24th, 2013, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

On the movie site I visit they posed a question on who you thought were the top 3 performances in a superhero film. I though it was a pretty good topic so I brought it here. Narrowing it down to 3 is hard though so lets go with top 5, and keep it to performances of established comic book characters in live film. So no Incredibles or Unbreakable talk, we don't have any preconceived expectations to compare those characters too. I'll start:

RDJ as IronMan/Tony Stark - He is Tony Stark.

Heath Ledger as the Joker - While much of it might be due to the writing, still and outstanding performance pulling it all off by him.

Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine - He was born for the role.

Tom Hiddleston as Loki - Another awesome villain performance makes the list. Wish I could have been at ComicCon this year to see him perform live.

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow - She did such an incredible job in Avengers. Her interactions with Banner/Hulk and later Loki were outstanding.

Honorable Mention: Patrick Stewert as Professor X.
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I agree with all of that. Except I think HJ is too tall for Wolverine. They should have turned the camera's "Hobbit" setting to about half what they used on Elijah Wood and then Wolverine would have been more perfect.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't put Scarlet Johansson on that list, though she did a good job in Avengers. Michael Caine as Alfred was nothing short of spectacular; I would put him in my #5 spot.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heath Ledger #1 for sure. RJD was good, but Joker was unforgettable, is there anyone who doesn't know the line "You wanna know how I got these scars?" I don't care if you think it was writing or not, he was the best. Hugh Jackman #2, sure he's a tad tall, but whatever. Jack Nicholson should be in there as well, his Joker performance was also phenomenal. I'd put RJD in 4th and then the new Amazing Spider-Man actor (drawing a blank on his name) I think he was what really sold me on the new Spidey movie.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Christian Bale belongs on the list, IMO. I found it amazing how he managed to play Batman, Bruce Wayne acting like a Playboy, and Bruce Wayne being himself - sometimes all in one scene.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:51 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Christian Bale belongs on the list, IMO. I found it amazing how he managed to play Batman, Bruce Wayne acting like a Playboy, and Bruce Wayne being himself - sometimes all in one scene.
I have to agree, he was just so clear cut for Batman, it's not even fair.
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

The only good part about this IMO is that it's not at all going to be related to the Dark Knight trilogy.
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Mine would be:

RDJ - Iron Man
Heath Ledger - Joker
Mark Ruffalo - Brue Banner/Hulk
Kevin Spacey - Lex Luthor (I know Superman Returns sucked, but he's my favorite actor)
Tom Hiddleston - Loki

Honorable Mention - Andrew Garfield - Spider-Man (Note: As Spider-Man not as Peter Parker, Tobey was a way better Peter but Garfield I feel really captured Spider-Man)
Old August 25th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

All lists are invalid if it doesn't have Christopher Reeves - Superman.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape