Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 13th, 2013, 02:59 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Hogg's 2/13/13 Tradelist

Have:
  • Money
Want:
  • Alternate Market Heroscape (European packaging, foreign language edition cards)
  • Heroscape memorabilia (Comics, posters, that I don't have already)
  • Prototype stuff - Terrain or figures used during development or at trade shows
  • Advertisements/Promotional/Display material
  • Autographed cards (By CVN or someone associated with development)

Last edited by Hogg; February 10th, 2015 at 03:01 AM.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:56 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hogg's 2/13/13 Tradelist

I think on Ebay there was once a French Rise Of The Valkyrie.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I might have gotten it. I have a French set of cards from RotV and Raknar's Vision.
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:01 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I think it was a whole set, French rulebook too. Also, did you ever find the prototype Roman Legionaries? I think it was on Ebay awhile ago

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:03 PM

Cavalier hooked me up with a set. I'm still looking for other weird stuff like that though.
Old January 12th, 2015, 09:32 PM

Murko knows what's in an order marker Murko knows what's in an order marker

How about rules and cards in Dutch? ( I also have the box available, but might be a bit too costly to ship)
Old January 12th, 2015, 09:59 PM

That's something I would be interested in, PM sent.
Old January 13th, 2015, 01:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I have German cards for the Roman Archers and Roman Legionnaires if you're interested.
Old January 13th, 2015, 01:50 PM

sweetsweetdoughnuts is surprisingly tart

I also have some German language cards; for Orm's Return plus a few others, I think. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.
Old January 13th, 2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I have German cards for the Roman Archers and Roman Legionnaires if you're interested.
I just picked up a set of those, along with the glyph that came with them. Thanks for the offer though, it is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsweetdoughnuts View Post
I also have some German language cards; for Orm's Return plus a few others, I think. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.
Sending a PM. Thanks.
Old November 14th, 2022, 11:49 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I have 2-3 french cards. Heavy Gruts at least
Old November 18th, 2022, 03:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have some Glyphs that are in French

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades