Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22nd, 2019, 11:29 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post

Speaking of the FAQ, I don't know if this has been answered yet, but are there any rulings for Saylind?
There is! Her summoning power does not move the Flag, just the figure. (Similarly, Drow Chainfighters, Wyverns, Emiroon, etc. do not move the flag.) This is going off of this part of the FAQ:

Moving figures occupying the glyph: Figures can only move the glyph if it is during their turn and they start their movement on it. Thus, movement/placement powers that take place not on that figure's turn (i.e.: Chain Grab, Spear of Summoning, Talon Grab, Throw, Scatter, Scurry, etc.) will also not move the glyph.
Well, there goes my Saylind rush =]

What about:
TBR teleporting(tp'ing himself/Marro units)
Any unit with carry
Kursus's attack move(if the attack goes through, does he move with the glyph?)
Yeah, sorry about that, but we didn't want every army to be running Saylind.

Just remember that figures can only move the glyph during their turn. So for the examples you mentioned:

Tul-Bak-Ra: Teleporting himself, yes, since it's his turn. If he's teleporting another Marro, then no, because it is his turn, not the other Marro's.
Carrying Units: They can move it themself, but if they're carrying someone on the glyph, then no, since it is the carrier's turn, not the one being carried.
Kursus's attack move: Yes! (And that would be awesome!) If he attacks and is successful, he can move the glyph with him, because it is his turn.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events