Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 13th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Sir Orrick

The Book of Sir Orrick

C3V Wave 4 - Aquilla's Answer - Heroes of Darkspire Pass

Printer-Friendly PDF

The figure used for this unit is from Reaper's Legendary Encounters. The name of the figure used is Good Human Warrior.

Character Bio: Though not as sturdy as his fellow champions, Sir Orrick diversifies the knights' repertoire in an another way: by contributing the speed of a devoted warrior. When an ally calls out for help, Sir Orrick is quick to answer. With near inhuman speed, Sir Orrick arrives at his comrade’s side, ready to smite the enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special powers
A BROTHER'S CALL
Sir Orrick may add 1 to his Move number for each engaged Human you control who follows Jandar other than Sir Orrick, up to a maximum of +3 for A Brother's Call.

A COWARD'S REWARD
Sir Orrick rolls one additional die against each figure leaving an engagement with him.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • TBA.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered

Synergy Benefits Received_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index
A cut below most other human champs, but still solid. B

Unit Strategy Review- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 22nd, 2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Updated with 20th Maine Volunteers
Old August 13th, 2013, 03:09 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sir Orrick

Don't forget Capt. Varan!
Old August 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks like I ninja-updated you, IshMEL.
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I think he is under-priced...just thinking out loud.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:07 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I playtested him with the Mcdirks, since they were slightly faster than the knights. He's not a game-changer much like Otanashi, good for a surprise slingshot, but after that his value drops.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
At first I'd agree, but a single attack 3 attack 50 point hero(even with bonding)? He can't be TOO underpriced, even with a situational 7 move.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 16th, 2013, 05:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Really? If anything, I'd say he is overpriced. Personally, I don't think I'd draft him that often, even if I had the 50 points to spare in a Knight build. I'd rather get Me-Burq-Sa or something. Me-Burq lacks bonding with the Knights, but he at least gives me some options that the Knights don't already have. Orrick is just a tougher Knight that is sometimes fast.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Not sure exactly where he falls in power, but he's gone straight in as a strong option in my favourite Knights builds. Core:

Knights x3: 210
Finn/Thorgrim: 80
Orrick: 50
Marro Warriors/KMA: 50/100
Total: 390/440pts, 18/17 hexes.

Add another squad of Knights as the first choice addition, followed by Eldgrim, and/or vary the clean-up unit (as long as it benefits from whatever spirit(s) is/are around).

Edit. I forgot to add the reason: the Vikings are great on the frontline from the start, and Orrick is perfect as a second wave bonding option.

Last edited by ollie; August 16th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:24 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Archie

Thanks JaB. The OP has been updated.
Old October 9th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd like to just let everyone know that the "Male Human Warrior - Dark Heaven Bones" or "Garrick the Bold" Unpainted Reaper figure is the exact same sculpt as "Good Human Warrior" so if you're looking for this figure, and can't find it (because it's nearly impossible to find now) You can still get an unpainted one for around $5, or $1.99 at:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...sku-down/77008

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs