Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 6th, 2015, 05:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: End of Year 2015 Championship

Well, I'm out. So ends my absolute worse showing in an End of the Year Tourney. Honestly, I think this is my last time doing an online event, I'm kind of over the whole thing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2015, 06:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, I'm out. So ends my absolute worse showing in an End of the Year Tourney. Honestly, I think this is my last time doing an online event, I'm kind of over the whole thing.
I'm sorry to hear that. You've been a solid and fun opponent every time I've had the pleasure to play you. Hope you change your mind but I can understand.

~Dysole, sympathetically
Old December 6th, 2015, 09:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win against Dysole earlier today in a fairly odd, but fun game.

I had: Heavies x1, Blades x1, DC x1, Grubs x1, Swog x1, WSG, Tornak, Nerak
Dysole: MacD x1, KoW x1, RL x1, Dreads x1, Guilty, Eldgrim, Finn, Valguard

Guilty alone on Kelda island. Everyone else in their own SZ.

Round 1 saw Dysole go all Dreads while I mixed up each OM. In the first 2 turns, Dysole frenzied once per OM and leaving Valguard behind boosted the Dreads attack to kill a DC and one-shot a Nerak protected Tornak (3/4 vs. 0/6). I thought the game was over, but we kept playing. Heavies and DCs managed to finish off Dreadguls to finish off Round 1 (and I took Valda)

Round 2 saw Dysole go all Romans, but my speed really started to show my advantage. With the gruts. THe Romans moved in (and Valguard) moved around slowly setting up and made a play against the DC on Valda killing him. I moved out both types of gruts and moved in killing 2 Romans to end the round.

Round 3 I got an initiative to kill the 3rd Roman (the last one buried in Dysole's SZ). I also gambled on sending in a HG to get a 3v2 on a MacDirk that got a hit. Valguard ended that Heavy though. To end the round I caught a 2nd MacDirk with Nerak and slew him, and was able to get a very key space block by engaging a Knight and Valguard preventing MacDirk attacks

Round 4 I won a key initiative that allowed Nerak (10 move) to run away and take a failed attack up at Island lounging Guilty. (A blade got to him for a hit though) The knights moved out for Dysole and opened up a path for my 10 move Glacian Rider and the 8 move Blades to run back into the SZ and kill a 3rd MacDirk (at this point 4 attack thanks to self wounding Eldgrim). My other blades engaged the remaining knights. I was able to run away with all Nerak but only had 1 Blade left at the end of the round.

Round 5 I won yet another big initiative and killed a 2nd KoW. The knights were just too slow and spread out and Nerak and the 7 move heavies were able to isolate and get rid of them (Nerak taking several 3v3 attacks and not receiving any wounds)

Round 6 saw me win another critical initiative and dice came alive rolling 7/8 skills to kill Finn and Guilty. A lost OM on Guilty allowed Nerak to zoom into the SZ to kill the lone Roman and knock out another 2 OMs.

The rest of the game I was able to swarm the remaining figures and bounce around concentrating on where the OMs were.

I won with 3 Heavies, Nerak, 1 Blade, 1 Deathchaser, Swog Rider, Nagrubs, and Wo-Sa-Ga.

gg Dysole. After Tornak got one-shotted, everything else went my way:

stats
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 11th, 2015, 01:12 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

william and I played our game tonight. I was able to get the win on the back of an incredible performance from one giant bug. Sujoah killed 4 hounds and Othkurik as my opener, and Estivara got the one Mezzo kill I needed to limit their activations throughout the game. Wyvern killed Ke-Mo-Shi thanks to some timely initiatives and advantages from Flying. Good game william.

Last edited by vegietarian18; December 11th, 2015 at 01:13 AM. Reason: For the third straight year, we get dok vs. vegie in the EoY. give the fans what they want
Old December 11th, 2015, 01:31 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 3 is First Crack on Hot Border.

The superfrog (8-6) v. Chris Perkins (11-12) pool of armies is:
* Protectors of Ullar x3, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
* Asterios, Havech Eradicators x4, Seleena
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Mezzodemon Warmongers x4, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x5, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi
Chris Perkins chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The dok (22-6) v. vegietarian18 (7-13) pool of armies is:
* Goblin Cutters x5, Krug, Laglor, Command Courier
* Xualtica Fire Ants x5, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Marrden Hounds x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Kee-Mo-Shi, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Deepwyrm Drow x2, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (11-12) v. Dysole (13-11) pool of armies is:
* Marro Gnids x3, Ana Karithon, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Kumiko, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
* Tomb Skeletons x4, Werewolf Lord, Erevan Sunshadow, Shiori, James Murphy
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Marro Drudge x4
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Brunak, Warden 816, Garrett Burns, Ornak
vegies dad chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The awesomeunleashed (10-7) v. MegaSilver (16-11) pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Syvarris, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x4
* Azurite Warlord, Armoc Vipers x4, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x4
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.
Old December 11th, 2015, 01:33 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 4 is First Crack on Ticalla Sunrise.

The Bengi (7-8) v. Deroche (11-9) pool of armies is:
* Goblin Cutters x4, Blue Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Heirloom
* Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Anubian Wolves x4, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Khosumet the Darklord, Marcu Esenwein
* Warforged Soldiers x4, Martial La Hire, Siege
Bengi chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.

The kevindola (20-8) v. Kinseth (20-8) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts, Death Chasers of Thesk, Blade Gruts, Marrden Nagrubs, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Swog Rider, Tornak, Wo-Sa-Ga
* Dreadgul Raiders, Roman Legionnaires, Knights of Weston, MacDirk Warriors, Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Emperor Andask, Blade Gruts x4, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Siege, Kira Jax
* Rygarn, Prince al'Kahora, Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Sonlen, Marcu Esenwein
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.
Old December 11th, 2015, 10:23 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

20-8 vs 20-8, throwdown!

KD - Emperor Andask, Blade Gruts x4, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Siege, Kira Jax
KS - Rygarn, Prince al'Kahora, Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Sonlen, Marcu Esenwein

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; December 11th, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old December 15th, 2015, 01:05 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol I didn't know i'd be out for good on a second loss.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 15th, 2015, 03:37 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Lol I didn't know i'd be out for good on a second loss.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; December 15th, 2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Pun Intended!
Old December 17th, 2015, 01:00 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just got my Eradicators beat out by Chris Perkins' Stingers. Asterios tried a comeback at the end, but Kaemon got through him pretty quickly.

Thanks for a great year of Online 'Scape, everybody!
Old December 17th, 2015, 11:39 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Matches between me and Bengi always close, tough-fought affairs.

This one was no different and definitely the best one ever. In fact, might have been my most enjoyable game of Heroscape ever, regardless of the outcome. Came down to a one-life Guilty versus a one-life Heirloom ...and Guilty won.

Old December 18th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Matches between me and Bengi always close, tough-fought affairs.

This one was no different and definitely the best one ever. In fact, might have been my most enjoyable game of Heroscape ever, regardless of the outcome. Came down to a one-life Guilty versus a one-life Heirloom ...and Guilty won.
This game was crazy-good. Deroche, as always, is such a good sport.

I jumped ahead to a nice early lead and had decent board position, but one bad turn for me and good turn for him followed by an initiative switch evened the odds. I then lost every initiative roll for the rest of the game, many of which were pretty important. I think any of the last 3 and I win easily. His Valguard position early on made it very tough to maneuver my cutters. In the end, a one life Guilty on OM3 shot from height at a 3 wounded Heirloom next to a tree and hit 2 skulls. 0/3 on the defense. 1 shield and I step on Wannok for the win. It was an exciting finish to a very well played match.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events