Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 15th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Tomb Skeleton Archers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
"You may take a turn with an two Undead common squads..."?
Yep - sounded OP to me when I first read it, but thinking about it, he's 200 points, has no combat value and it's not really much worse than Kato (though he can let you move 12 Zombies per Order Marker - but that's pretty much your whole army).
No--it's a typo on the power. Check again. "An" is not required when referring to multiples.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 15th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep - sounded OP to me when I first read it, but thinking about it, he's 200 points, has no combat value and it's not really much worse than Kato (though he can let you move 12 Zombies per Order Marker - but that's pretty much your whole army).
No--it's a typo on the power. Check again. "An" is not required when referring to multiples.

~TAF
Not required! It's actively wrong! Crap, I'm just not in!
I'm really surprised I never caught that - more than that, I'm surprised y family hasn't - we've all read the card, and we're normally good at catching these types of things. Damn.

~ Lazy Orang, who's derailed the thread for too long - Archers look cool!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 15th, 2015 at 07:41 PM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The C3V guys will have plenty of choices as far as designing necromancers go. It should be interesting how they'll handle the tomb skeletons and the tomb skeleton archers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 15th, 2015, 06:55 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Just to remind you guys that the error about the planet of these skeletons on the basic side is still there : Valkrill instead of Toril. ^^

(and I suppose that mentionning @doe138 could be a good idea.)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 19th, 2015, 11:39 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll get on this. Sorry - busy busy and busy.

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164
Old July 10th, 2015, 02:17 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Quote:
~ Lazy Orang, now having a necromancer for Utgar and wanting a lich for Valkril.
In my defense, I forgot I designed that guy. GIMP was not always the best at catching spelling errors, and I still find cards that have terrifying grammatical errors.

But, I'm glad to see someone is enjoying something I made!
Old May 18th, 2016, 06:44 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anybody know a good site to get a decent price on these guys? I wish to buy something in the ballpark of 8 squads so that I can give some away via my battle prediction contest. I also wonder, do these guys come on bases that can work in heroscape or is rebasing necessary?

They look so fun!
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

How many squads of
Tomb Skeleton Archers (minimum/maximum) should one field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Hey guys. I've decided on my scenario. It will be a 600 point kill'em all. All of your units must be from the same world, so it's a War of the Worlds scenario like they have at GenCon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Ok. First of all I'll say that only Kurrok is from Toril instead of all the Eberron units. Secondly, while I still haven't chosen/designed the map, I'll be sure to include some dungeon and/or shadow for the Drow.

Edit: 10 round limit sounds good.

Given the above, I've prepared 6 armies - 5 containing various numbers of
Tomb Skeleton Archers. Which would you field?

210 Drow x 3
Tomb Skeleton Archers x 6
80 Estivara
75 Cormin the Dark
60 Elaria
605, 24 spaces

210 Drow x 3
140 Othkurik
Tomb Skeleton Archers x 4
75 Cormin the Dark
60 Elaria
605, 21 spaces

180 Greenscales x 3
Tomb Skeleton Archers x 5
140 Othkurik

75 Cormin the Dark
60 Elaria
605, 23 spaces

210 Drow x 3
140 Othkurik
120 Greenscales x 2
75 Cormin the Dark
60 Elaria
605, 19 spaces

150 Tomb Skeleton Archers x 5
140 Drow x 2

140 Master of the Hunt
90 Myrddin

60 Elaria
25 Chainfighter
605, 20 spaces

140 Drow x 2
140 Othkurik
120 Greenscales x 2
120 Skeleton Archers x 4
60 Elaria

25 Chainfighter
605, 24 spaces

P.S.: How many of you think so little of the Drow that, in spite of the presence of Elaria and favorable terrain, you'd replace them with Phantom Knights?

Last edited by kolakoski; August 13th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you didn't pick up the original sculpts, some of these might work.
Old November 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

At first look, I thought these guys were pretty bad. But, has anyone tried Taelord with them? That actually seems like a strong combo; the base of Taelord+TombSAx4 is very likeable. Plenty of points to work with, thanks to their cheap price.

Taelord 180
TombSA x4 120
Raelin 80
Hydra 120

Taelord 180
TombSA x4 120
Zetacron 60
Eltahale 140

Taelord 180
TombSA x4 120
Omnicrons x2 200

Wouldn't shy away from adding more TombSA's either:

Taelord 180
TombSA x6 180
Omnicrons x1 100
Patrick Ferguson 40

Taelord 180
TombSA x5 150
Hydra 120
MW 50

Taelord 180
TombSA x7 210
AE 110

I like Taelord + Tomb Skeleton Archers

Also I think it's hilarious that I can't abbreviate them as TSA because of the Tagawas.
Old November 28th, 2018, 05:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Also I think it's hilarious that I can't abbreviate them as TSA because of the Tagawas.
Yep, kinda weird that they happen to share that acronym. The other day I realized that I call both Quahon and Quorik Warwitch "Miss Q". Ah well.

Taelord is a good combo here that I hadn't thought of before. If you can manage to get height, that's potentially 4 attacks of 4, and for only 60 points for the two squads.
Old December 8th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Does anybody know a good site to get a decent price on these guys? I wish to buy something in the ballpark of 8 squads so that I can give some away via my battle prediction contest. I also wonder, do these guys come on bases that can work in heroscape or is rebasing necessary?

They look so fun!
I think this is what you're looking for. They aren't the exact models. But they come pre-painted and they're availability is good. They are perfect proxies/alternates imo. In fact, maybe someone could add the link in the OP?

Link Here

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs