Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 7th, 2016, 03:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Jingle Bell Bash (Utah)

Good selection of maps! I'm excited to have mine in the mix...so thank you for the opportunity!!
As for maps...I can make and bring:

Quasatch Playground
Pool of Shadow
Hellsgate
Sidewinder

Also, @Typhon2222 what a donation!! That's very exciting...and I know that will probably be the hot item...very kind of you to do that. It's things like that that make this community so great.

p.s. @Scaperedude you can get the image for my map from my map thread link in my signature.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; December 7th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... @Typhon2222 thank you so so so much!! This will SERIOUSLY help our prize table!! Thank you so much! This will really contribute to our event!!

And your maps are totally deserving of being selected!! I look forward to playing on them!!

I will PM you my address now...

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; December 7th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 06:59 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@Sir Heroscape , I found and posted the picture of your map.

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My pleasure, gents, my pleasure! I picked up a bunch of those new-in-box Spearmen & Riflemen when they went on sale at a local store, figuring they'd make great prizes in years to come. That was years ago. I've slowly given them away since.... I think I bought 8 boxes initially. This is the very very last one.

@Scaperedude , I got your PM with your shipping address, but don't think it included your ZIP code.
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:17 PM

I've fully confirmed with Game Haven, and we are good to go at 10:30 AM!! I'll be there around 9:30 to start setting things up, so you are welcome to come any time before start time!! (If your helping with maps @Sir Heroscape and @BiggaBullfrog it would be good for you to be there on the earlier side.)

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

You can count on me being there at probably 9:30 to help with set up; 10 at the latest.

Which of the maps did you want me to bring?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 8th, 2016, 12:07 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Don't worry I'll be there with plenty of time to set up.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I could bring some maps. I'll be coming with Bigga.

I have:
12 RotV
2 SotM
2 BfU
2 castles
4 road
3 jungle
2 tundra
2 lava
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You have 12 rotv. I thought my 6 sets was crazy enough.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
You have 12 rotv. I thought my 6 sets was crazy enough.
I have a goal of 25 rotv, 6 sotm, and 8 bftu. It'll be a slow process with the prices they are at right now. I can only get one bftu a month if I want to stay under budget, and keep up on my other hobbies. I wish I had been old enough to have a job back when Heroscape was still coming out. I'd probably have been like WeirdScaper, and gone way overboard...
Old December 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM

Dang son! @Leaf_It 's gone crazy!! haha...that is already a very impressive collection...you've caught up to me!!! You're ahead of me by 1 RttFF and 6 RotV...well done

Is you're plan to single-handedly run Utah tournaments lol? cause you could do it once you've reached your goal. That, and I'd love to see some of the epic maps you come up with when you put all of that together. Heck...you could travel to GenCon with us this next Summer and bring maps if you end up with that kind of collection.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Dang son! @Leaf_It 's gone crazy!! haha...that is already a very impressive collection...you've caught up to me!!! You're ahead of me by 1 RttFF and 6 RotV...well done

Is you're plan to single-handedly run Utah tournaments lol? cause you could do it once you've reached your goal. That, and I'd love to see some of the epic maps you come up with when you put all of that together. Heck...you could travel to GenCon with us this next Summer and bring maps if you end up with that kind of collection.
And don't forget that I'm getting another 3 from you at this event too.

I'm mainly focusing on getting all the small unit expansions right now. I only have about 40% of the cards/figures released for Heroscape, and my end goal is to have all of them. I also plan on doing Scenario event meet ups, and tournaments at some point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events