Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th, 2021, 03:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Arrow Gruts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I could give you some reasons why I think the Arrow Gruts are pretty good if you'd like.

But if you're just going to go to a bunch of books and say "this unit sucks" without actually looking for discussion, then I'd kindly recommend that you stop.
Guy's got the right to an opinion just like everyone else. I personally don't like Arrow Gruts either, I'd never use them in a 500 competitive match in a million years. Mimring and Swog are too easy to kill, only Krug is capable of taking punishment really, since I don't use customs as a general rule.
I want to say that Superfrog's response was because ErictheGreat was going into several different unit books and saying "this unit sucks" with very little or no extra stuff. It's very much ok to have an opinion, but you should probably back it up with a little more than whats listed on the card itself (talk about a game you had, compare it to similar units, strategies you've tried but didn't work, etc).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units