Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 29th, 2023, 09:06 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Quarters until 10

^I don't have much to add to what Vegie wrote here. The cutters were 1/16 on attack dice at one point during the mid game, and Vegie won a couple key initiatives that could've really swung the momentum back in my favour had I won them instead. Still really proud of my run this tournament - 4 wins, 2 losses is pretty damn good. Slightly disappointed I couldn't take my army further considering it's one of my favourite builds I've ever brought to an event, but eh, that's life I guess.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:02 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Quarters until 10

The Semifinals are on Battlefield 23.

The vegietarian18 (5-0) {3} v. arrow grut (4-1) armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The og-blaha (4-1) v. ryguy266 (4-1) {5} armies are:
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

og-blaha chooses who places first.
Old October 1st, 2023, 12:15 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Semis until 10/8

I lost to ryguy this morning. I don't generally like blaming dice for a loss of a game but this game they were terrible. I had a spot in the mid game where I blanked just about an entire round and only got one kill out of three with 4v1 chain fighters. But other than that it was a fun game and it I had to pick some one to lose to it would be ryguy. I wasn't super sure about all the guards going into the event but ryguy convinced me to play the CGs and tomb skeletons. I think in this format the CGs and tomb skeletons backed by Warden were really solid and was nice having bodies on the field. GG Ryan and good luck in the finals.
Old October 1st, 2023, 07:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang Ryguy in the OST and OHS finals....dude's a machine!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 1st, 2023, 09:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I want to hear more about Ryguy using Shurrak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:18 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tomb Skeletons making top 4 is also pretty cool. In the almost 3 years I've been competing in OHS, I can't remember them making the semifinals of an event even once.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:03 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Tomb Skeletons making top 4 is also pretty cool. In the almost 3 years I've been competing in OHS, I can't remember them making the semifinals of an event even once.
Yep, really happy to have confirmed Blaha in playing them, he was hesitating between them and dwarves, I was like "bro 18>>8 " haha. Really really good build by Blaha who went away from the kinda obvious Romans or Greenies.
Congratz for the good run og-Blaha!

And yeah Ryguy not joking around lately lol.

Old October 6th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I beat Arrow Grut in the Roman mirror. This was a Me-Burq-Sa show for me. He ended up doing all but one wound to Azurite, all but one wound to Ne-Gok-Sa, and killing at least four Romans.

After seeing Arrow Grut's early push towards the Holdir side of the board, I deployed my troops towards Wannok, knowing that it would take a really long time for four move Romans to contest it. I placed my Azurite Warlord a bit too aggressively in that process, and after initiative switch in Round 2 he was gone. But I was over on the hill that I wanted.

From there, I bonded entirely MBS, holding the Level 4 perch on Battlefield 23. He landed a couple stares on the Azurite to clear him out, while my Romans desperately tried to build whatever wall they could for him. He got caught a couple times but the attacks were always up. I got two Wannoks off as we fought. I was down by a pretty substantial margin of Romans at one point, maybe 10 to 7, but my Romans stormed back in the late game with some great blocks, and I was the one left with three Romans when Arrow Grut had zero. And the three Romans and MBS were plenty into MBS and NGS. Good game.
Old October 6th, 2023, 11:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Finals are on Forest Fire.

The vegietarian18 (6-0) {3} v. ryguy266 (5-1) {5} armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

Old October 6th, 2023, 11:45 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I had a nickel for every time I was matched up with vegie in an OHS finals game on the map Forest Fire, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:49 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
If I had a nickel for every time I was matched up with vegie in an OHS finals game on the map Forest Fire, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.
you should be happy! It's a lava map with Shurrak! I full expect some lava dunking. Also...please notify me of when you schedule the Finals...I'd like to livestream if I can

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The Finals are on Forest Fire.

The vegietarian18 (6-0) {3} v. ryguy266 (5-1) {5} armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
Shurrak Around the Clock

Happening when?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events