Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Jingle Bell Bash (Utah)

Guys. I feel horrible about this, BUT.................my boys and I have to cancel.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:16 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Well you and your boys will certainly be missed @The B.I.V.

If you get a chance to swing by for just a couple minutes I know that I would LOVE to see you!!! If that won't work, just know we'll all miss you, and we want to wish you a merry Christmas!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:40 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Alrighty, tomorrow is the day!! Any finals questions or concerns? I'm looking forward to seeing you all!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Alrighty, tomorrow is the day!! Any finals questions or concerns? I'm looking forward to seeing you all!!!
I forgot 2 ladder pieces...can you bring those?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:33 AM

I'll for sure bring them @Sir Heroscape

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:55 AM

Ummmm... I feel stupid, but through a lengthy story it looks like I am short one FotA. Might @Leaf_It or @BiggaBullfrog have an extra? Sorry I know it's late.

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:19 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

@Scaperedude
Most of the one I have is going into Scout's Lookout. I do have some extra pieces though. Which map do you need them for? I bet I can make it work.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:29 AM

I actually have some left over as well... I need them for Underground Iceways. I'm borrowing another friends terrain to build Ignition and Underground Iceways, and he said he had a FotA, but it was missing. There is some road in his stuff, and I may have some left as well. So we could hopefully make it work!!

I'll be there around 9:40 to start setting up, so we will need to build it there.

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, I'll bring what extra pieces I have (and I have plenty of road - 2 sets that I can bring, so if we're going to be short on anything for that map it will be ramparts). I'll be there plenty early so we should have time to figure it out.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:37 AM

Perfect, then we should be good!! See you there!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I can bring extra castle stuff, I have part of 3rd set of fota that's missing a lot, but it has ramparts and stuff.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:23 AM

That would be wonderful!!!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events