Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 26th, 2013, 11:38 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

If pavin is still able to move large figures with his special attack he can use omegacron to move 3 omnicrons. Could be a problem.
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
If pavin is still able to move large figures with his special attack he can use omegacron to move 3 omnicrons. Could be a problem.
Good catch there. Better make it just Small or Medium.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:38 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pavin being able to move Brunak can be a problem I think :
- Pavin can move a hero up to 11 hex (up to 7 hex with brunak moving 4 hex carrying the hero (and able to gain height thanks to carry), then 4 move from cover fire)
- Pavin can move Raelin through brunak, who can carry her to a height position, up to 7 hex (more than Raelin own move !)
- Pavin can move, shoot, and then be moved back with brunak

restricting to small/medium would prevent it.

Last edited by Lyrgard; June 27th, 2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

What was looking as a simple power can makes overpowered combos apparently...

That's sad because I'd love to see an effective heroes-only army!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hmmm... is this a case of do what the card says? I'm referring to Omegacron. Don't you have to be taking a turn with him to use Mobilization? Pavin's ability just allows a unique to move, not take a turn.

Regardless of the answer to that I'm going to vote to review Pavin. I don't like that Cover Fire works for huge figures, even though it's not about a huge figure hiding or something like that, but drawing fire away or surpressing it. Still seems odd to me.

Testing would prove it out so it wasn't as big a concern, but it also seems like a lot of 'free' movement for only 45 points.

-insert signature here-
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:34 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I suppose it's possible that "instead of moving" could mean instead of moving during the normal turn phase...

(if the change to include squad figures is made, it would be nice to be able to move units like the Templar Knights, so we should figure the Large thing out)

--
--
--

--
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:17 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

to review Pavin right now, but I would be happy to see a small/medium restriction. And I don't have a problem with not effecting squad figures, Heroscape is full of powers that "should" effect a broader range of figures. Usually, official HS powers are simple. I would really hate to see "Squads or Small/Medium Unique Heroes". This design is supposed to help Unique Heroes, let it do that.
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
to review Pavin right now, but I would be happy to see a small/medium restriction. And I don't have a problem with not effecting squad figures, Heroscape is full of powers that "should" effect a broader range of figures. Usually, official HS powers are simple. I would really hate to see "Squads or Small/Medium Unique Heroes". This design is supposed to help Unique Heroes, let it do that.
It would just be "small or medium figures" instead of the current "unique heroes."

--
--
--

--
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:02 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nyss, omegacron's Omnicron Mobilization states Instead of moving with omegacron, you may move up to 3 other soulborg figures you control that follow Jandar up to 5 spaces each.

Unfortunately it has no turn clause, which would be a good thing for that power.
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Nyss, omegacron's Omnicron Mobilization states Instead of moving with omegacron, you may move up to 3 other soulborg figures you control that follow Jandar up to 5 spaces each.

Unfortunately it has no turn clause, which would be a good thing for that power.
Agreed. With the way Mobilization is worded, it's hard to argue that he couldn't move other Soulborg figures instead.
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:43 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

It wouldn't trigger Omegacron. Moving figures with anothers power ala Blasts moving Glads, Rats scurrying means they can move only X amount of spaces. Figures move this way do not get Road bonus either.

The instead of Moving refers to taking a turn with Omegacron, and forgoing his move phase.

He is not getting a move phase with pavin's ability. Only thing you could do with Omegacron is move him 4 spaces with Pavin's ability.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for looking at him, guys. Lots of very helpful feedback. I'm not sure if 3 down votes fails him for review or not, but I'll be revising and resubmitting regardless. Here is the link to my customs thread if you wish to be privy to updates before I nominate again.

About Omegacron's Omnicron Mobilization: Other potential problems include Sonlen's Dragon Healing and Dund's Crippling Gaze. Both have the "before moving" clause. I'd rule Omegacron the same way.

For example, if there was a "Elf hero movement bonding" power, or an "Omnicron hero movement bonding" power, would that allow the use of Dragon Healing and Omnicron Mobilization? I don't know, but my gut says "no, of course not".
Spoiler Alert!

Check out this FAQ for Kira Jax, with similar wording to Omegacron.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs