Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 10th, 2021, 02:20 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Could they be used as alternate sculpts?
Certainly!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 10th, 2021, 05:21 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I always prefered they be an alternative sculpt option for people trying to get the figure. The beginner box heroes are getting much harder for people to find now anyways.
Old November 10th, 2021, 10:13 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The idea was discussed when I was still an active member, but never took off for reasons I can't recall. Maybe it will be revisited, who knows

The biggest problem with the idea is that the figures are all pretty fantasy--La Hire and Arashara were stretched as historical figures, but "medium unique heroes" are still an overdone area in custom-land and C3V tries to steer away from them unless the ideas really stand out.
Ya know, I'm not surprised that the idea was thought of before. Its kinda an obvious use of those minis.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 13th, 2021, 04:03 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I take no credit for finding this, but it absolutely must be shared. @Shiftrex posted this upcoming mini to the discord and I think it's got a lot of potential. There's an unmounted version as well! Coming March 2022

https://www.minisgallery.com/index.p...et-1&task=sets
Old November 14th, 2021, 12:16 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let’s hope it fits well on a double base!
Old November 14th, 2021, 12:37 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
I take no credit for finding this, but it absolutely must be shared. @Shiftrex posted this upcoming mini to the discord and I think it's got a lot of potential. There's an unmounted version as well! Coming March 2022

This figure, and the set it comes in, is already being discussed. No promises on anything being used until we announce it though.
Old November 14th, 2021, 01:22 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:

This figure, and the set it comes in, is already being discussed. No promises on anything being used until we announce it though.
Very interesting. Understand that I don't mean this in a disparaging way, though: I will be shocked if you guys can figure out uses for either of the seagull or the raven miniatures in that box.
Old November 14th, 2021, 01:29 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Very interesting. Understand that I don't mean this in a disparaging way, though: I will be shocked if you guys can figure out uses for either of the seagull or the raven miniatures in that box.
Oh that's easy. They're familiars. Or at least that's my very original, never before conceived, idea. But who knows if that'll ever happen.
Old November 14th, 2021, 02:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Oh that's easy. They're familiars. Or at least that's my very original, never before conceived, idea. But who knows if that'll ever happen.
Sonlen has a Dragon and uses it...so there's precedent. Iskra summons Retchets and uses them. There are ways...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 17th, 2021, 04:36 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

I do have a suggestion for his aura if this comes to fruition. As we all know, each of the flagbearers have an effect on a particular stat line.
Spoiler Alert!
I think it would be a fun dynamic for the Aquilla Flagbearer to deduct the attack value (-1) of enemies within X spaces. A similar concept to the Skull Demons' Frightening Presence, but themed around the fearsome Aquilla bear. This could also encourage a more aggressive playstyle, and leaves a lot of options for the special power involving the Valkyrie dice.

I know the consensus is to be patient and wait for the perfect sculpt for the Aquilla Flagbearer, but personally I think this one hits the nail on the head. With a small mod (3D printed flag for example), this mini could be the one we've been waiting for. I'm aware of the stance on 3D printing in regards to C3V releases, but we'll have to find an Aquilla dice solution that will likely involve 3D printing anyway, right?

Just my
Old November 17th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This wouldn't even be 3D printing. It'd be printing a sticker that you could add on as a flag. Which is basically just like printing glyph stickers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2021, 12:58 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
It'd be cool to see Brandis Skyhunter get some synergy going. He needs a pet or something since no one else will hang out with half-elves.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs